• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Help

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When I am at the mecca homepage & log in, it shows me logging in, but doesn't seem to register at the top of the page where my user name should be. Because of this, most of the sponsors on here are showing up as private & I can't access them. It'll let me post a thread here though?? Anyway, just trying to figure out what's going on. Any help would be much appreciated

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Thanks bro, I am looking into this right now.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Actually, I was able to still access it, even though it was showing private. Not sure if it will let me post though. This thread wasn't showing up either & took me a minute to find it. Not sure why

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
When I am at the mecca homepage & log in, it shows me logging in, but doesn't seem to register at the top of the page where my user name should be. Because of this, most of the sponsors on here are showing up as private & I can't access them. It'll let me post a thread here though?? Anyway, just trying to figure out what's going on. Any help would be much appreciated
Thanks bro,

I believe I corrected this issue but please let me know if you still run into it. I made a few changes last night so it is possible there are still some minor bugs.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks bro,

I believe I corrected this issue but please let me know if you still run into it. I made a few changes last night so it is possible there are still some minor bugs.

Thanks for looking into it, but it is still happening. This time though, before logging in, I clicked on feedback & it took me to the annoucement section & shows I am still logged on & it will keep doing that, no matter how much I log off. Also, I always go to full theme, but when I click on my thread it takes me back to the where it doesn't show everything... not the full theme. Luckily it did becuase I couldn't see your alls replies on the full theme. Could only see my comments. Tried logging into the homepage again & it it says "thanks for logging on Big Beef", but everything still appears as if I'm a visitor. Hopefully all this detail will help

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Ok bro, I'm sure I can get it corrected tonight but please try clearing your browser cache and cookies and see if that corrects it.

What browser are you using?

Thanks

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok bro, I'm sure I can get it corrected tonight but please try clearing your browser cache and cookies and see if that corrects it.

What browser are you using?

Thanks

I think everything is lined out now. It is working like before. Thanks a lot for staying on top of it & getting it fixed