Sergio Oliva Jr leaving the Open Class!
Your first visit?
Register

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Height
    5'8
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Sergio Oliva Jr leaving the Open Class!

Big announcement from Sergio Oliva Jr! He is no longer going to be competing in the open class! He will be going down to Men's physique class!

From Sergio Oliva Jr:
    Iím sad to announce because of health reasons I will be stepping down from the open class. I found out my second uncles grandfathers cousin had a bad heart. So just not willing to take the risk, sorry. But Iím actually not going to move down to Classic and instead, just go straight down to Menís Physique. Iíd like to apologize to Chris Aceto, friends, family, sponsors and everyone who invested in me, sacrificed their life and time for me to reach my dream of being Mr. Olympia one day. Just for me to be like ďJust kiddingĒ, Itís actually not that important to me after-all. So even tho Iím surrounded by perfect examples of great pros, in perfect health, and great representations of the word ďlongevityĒ right in my face, Iím still ignorantly calling the sport unhealthy. I didnít win the Mr. Olympia my rookie year so I donít like that ,and donít want to push my body anymore.

It's a joke!!

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

Last edited by TalkAdmin; 01-31-2018 at 12:02 PM.
    Please do your best to support our awesome sponsors!

Contact Me To Buy musclemecca Apparel!

Follow Musclemecca Bodybuilding Forums:
    https://www.facebook.com/MuscleMeccaForums/
    http://www.twitter.com/MuscleMecca1
    https://www.youtube.com/user/MuscleMeccaVideo/videos
    https://www.instagram.com/musclemeccabodybuilding/

If you see a post you like don't be lazy, hit the thank you button!

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Sergio Oliva Jr leaving the Open Class!

Thought he was serious for a second!

The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy

MuscleMecca Crew
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation MuscleMecca Crew's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Name:  Sergio_Oliva_jr-2018.jpg
Views: 561
Size:  0
    Not sure if everyone knew that the last post from Sergio Oliva Jr was not serious. Here is his clarification:
    UPDATE🔉🔊 Clearly I need to clarify my last post. Well I am not moving to menís physique. I am a bodybuilder and will always be one. I love this sport more than anything in my life. Itís because of this sport that I am even here walking and breathing. My parents met because of this sport. A lot of people ask me why I hit the Victory Pose. To be compared to my dad? Trying to be a second coming? I am not my father and I never will be. I hit that pose because itís a sign of proof that our sport is living on through generations. If you Like me or not, I am walking proof that this sport is healthy. Donít use a few bad apples in over 60 years of competitions to prove a point that this is unhealthier than any other sport. Every time I do a show and hit the #Victory,Iím a contradiction to every negative statement or accusation to my class. But Hey, Itís not for everyone tho. This is the greatest sport but its also the hardest as well. I would never call out anyone who wants to change positions in it. Itís only when you state the only reason you are is because of the health risks in my category. And on top of it say ďThe Classic Division is the future of bodybuildingĒ Now you have offended every past pro before me including my father that helped start all this. I actually highly respect the REAL classic division Competitors not the ďweekend warriorsĒ who pretend to live this life we do. The classic physique division is not the same muscle mass as the golden era. Iím sorry you have your info wrong. My father was 5í9 and weighed 250lbs he would have to lose 55lbs!!!! To achieve greatness takes time. When you run a sprint in this, is when it becomes ďunhealthyĒ The current top pros will retire eventually. Maybe not Dexter, he will prob compete against my son lol but then it will be time for the next generation of this sport. You can be a part of it and choose how you want it portrayed by leading by example. I care about the future of this sport. And Iíll defend it till I die. Iím going to be that staple for change not just whine about things I have the tools to change.But no matter what open Bodybuilding in IFBB Pro league will live on forever.

Live For Bodybuilding. Bodybuilding For Life.

Member bodybuilding reputation crazed's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Sergio Oliva Jr leaving *** Open Class!

lmao, this is funny shit

Last edited by TalkAdmin; 01-30-2018 at 10:28 PM.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

wow this is a great a news!

collapse Posting Permissions