• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Titanic

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
One of the classic lover story that entertained the romantics of the whole world. RMS Tiatnic is the luxury ship that sank on its maiden voyage which was the setting of the love story of Jack and Rose. Directed by James Cameron, Jack is played by Leonardo Di Caprio while Rose is played by Kate Winslet. It won the Oscar’s Best Picture award in 1998. Celine Dion sang the theme song My Heart Will Go On.

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
Titanic is probably one of the best love stories the world has ever seen. I think it is still the top-grossing film of all time. I watched this film together with my son a long time ago and watched it again with the whole family. The story is tragic because the main character perished along with the ship but the whole ambiance of the film is just awesome. The theme song also contributed a lot to the film's success.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

The film's budget was $200,000,000, and it was the most expensive film produced at the time. Numerous people including the director himself thought the film was going to be a failure, but the movie didn't sink like the ship. It was the highest grossing film until Avatar and was the first film to reach the billion dollar mark. Plus, it was the second film after Ben-Hur to win 11 Oscars. Lord of the Rings: The Return of the king equaled the achievement in 2004.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I did see this Titanic movie at the theater with my family back then, about 20 years ago and found it to be a very entertaining love story. There really was a "Heart of the Ocean" necklace though, being the diamond and sapphire necklace. Jack painted a portrait or maybe it was a drawing with Rose wearing it and she had nothing else on. The diamond and sapphire necklace seemed to be a story of fiction by James Cameron, but there really was a diamond and sapphire necklace on board when the Titanic went down.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

Fun fact: The hand used to draw the painting of Rose naked while wearing the Heart of the Ocean necklace was not Leonardo Di Caprio's, it was James Cameron's hand.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Titanic will go down in history as one of the classics, I was a teen when I first watched this movie. It was a very good movie James Cameron got the perfect cast with Leonardo and Kate as the lovers forever separated by the tragedy.