Your first visit?
Register

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Ronda Rousey to WWE

As what the blurb of WWE says The Rowdy one is now a full-fledged WWE star. Oh well, yeah, its now official that Ronda Rousey is with the WWE and she has an upcoming appearance, although tentatively, in April 8 in New Orleans for Wrestlemania. Rousey said that it was her dream to be in the marquee of WWE since she was a girl. The last fight of Rousey in the UFC was a first round knockout to bantamweight champion Amanda Nunes.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Banned bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Ronda Rousey to WWE

That is a dream come true.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

As per the news, Ronday Rousey had the most impressive WWE in-ring debut ever at WrestleMania 34 last month of April. She teamed up with Kurt Angle against the tandem of Triple H and Stephanie McMahon. And with Rousey's trade mark arm bar, McMahon tapped out for Rousey's first win. But for this month, Rousey is missing in WWE because she is in Fiji for the filming of Shark Weak for Discovery which begins on July 22.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Hova's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I really loved Ronda Rousey in 'The Expendables' and although I didn't follow her UFC career that close I know she is going to be a great addition to WWE. Also given that she already has bad blood with Stephanie McMahon, I can't wait to see what her role is going to be.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation NoviceNinja's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I watched her on WWE and in my own opinion, I think she can't act and has no charisma, she is going to fail miserably at this too. Her allure was that she was invincible but that is all gone now after getting the shit kicked out of her twice. Just my two cents.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Folk Artist's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

You do have to act in these WWE matches to make them look real though, and everything is live so you have to try and get it right because there is no second take, like there is in movies. Ronda Rousey even said you have to be aware of where the camera is at all times, when you are fighting in the WWE, to make sure they are catching what's going on.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation Kakashi2020's Avatar
    Weight
    187lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Ronda Rousey is one of my favorite female WWE wrestlers and I'm patiently waiting for her match with Asuka. I think that Asuka would be a fine opponent for Ronda Rousey. With Rousey's accomplishments in MMA via UFC and in the Movies, I think WWE is where she would fit perfectly.

Junior Member bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Lol I don't understand the hate. She realized her mma career was a lost cause, and decided she could be a superstar wrestler instead. Good for her, no white knight. It's like people don't realize wrestlers like the Rock and Kurt Angle, converted from other sports, to become superstar wrestlers.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Heatman's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I never imagined her picking up so fast in the WWE like she did because the UFC was completely different from WWE but she did just fine and all the kudos should be given to Kurt Angle for guiding her to perfection in the WWE.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Steroidify

Napsgear

MusclePay

collapse Posting Permissions