Register

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 384445464748
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Big Beef m4bteam transformation

Tomorrow I am going to hit legs, chest & back, so it will be a brutal workout. Squeezing in a lot because I will not be working out for about a week. Going on a little mini vaca & I can't wait!

To be completely honest, between lots of negative changes going on at work & waiting to hear who the winners of this contest are... I have had hardly any patience this week & I have been pretty irritable with the people around me. We put a lot of time, money & effort into this contest, but it's been worth it. It really puts my adrenaline & competitive nature on hyper drive, so to speak. M4bteam has always delivered & followed through with these things though & I am sure that they are making a very careful decision with who the winners will be.

This has been an awesome experience. I am more motivated now to make REAL changes than I ever have been. It's been pretty exciting to watch the changes everyone has made in the last few months. The other competitors have kept me in good spirits several times... more than you know! It's been extremely helpful, especially lately. Thanks for that fellas. Just felt like posting what's on my mind.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I was happy with where my lifts were at today. About 3 weeks into my pct. I haven't been doing barbell bench press much at all lately, but still got 275 lbs 8 times & probably could have hit 10, if I had a spot. Still hitting 315 for 10 reps on squat & can do 20+ pull ups. Considering I did other lifts too, it was a great workout! Between all that & going on vacation... I'm in a real good mood! Hope you all have a great day too.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

It was great to not just compete against you guys, but to also learn from you all & also get to know some of you better. I am happy with the progress I achieved over the last few months & will continue to work towards my goals. I dropped over 30 lbs & even though I got a late & very slow start from coming off shoulder surgery, I still made a hell of a transformation. Congratulations to the winners.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Big Beef View Post
    It was great to not just compete against you guys, but to also learn from you all & also get to know some of you better. I am happy with the progress I achieved over the last few months & will continue to work towards my goals. I dropped over 30 lbs & even though I got a late & very slow start from coming off shoulder surgery, I still made a hell of a transformation. Congratulations to the winners.
    You did great boss. As thereís only one winner to this prize I still think you all won. You came a long way. I didnít start watching from the beginning but I did go back to look at most of the post. And you did phenomenal.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by maj79 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Beef View Post
    You did great boss. As thereís only one winner to this prize I still think you all won. You came a long way. I didnít start watching from the beginning but I did go back to look at most of the post. And you did phenomenal.
    Thank you bro. I really appreciate that & I'm glad you enjoyed my log.

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 384445464748

collapse Posting Permissions