• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Big Beef m4bteam transformation

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Screenshot 20180131 232843
Screenshot 20180131 232606
Screenshot 20180131 232342

Stats: 5'8
230 lbs.

It's been a couple months since I have had the chance to hit some weights & I am BEYOND ready to get back into it! You'll probably notice I am showing only my right side... am still healing from a previous shoulder injury, but I will be doing light upper body movements & transition into some heavier weight in the next 3 or 4 weeks..

Sups: will be doing 40 mcg's a day igf-1lr3, with 40 mg's of ostarine. Will hopefully be throwing in clen in the next couple days, which I will post details on that when I start it

Sups week 5: will be moving into 500 mg's sus a week along with 30 mg's of dbol**** BOTH DBOL & SUS will be from a generous gift from m4bteam, after placing a win in one of there contests. Will be my first time with dbol

My current goal is to trim some fat in the next 4 weeks & than move into a lean bulk starting week 5. There will be no focus this cycle on strength, like some of my previous cycles. My focus will be strictly on getting big, while dropping down in bf%. I will try to get some detailed diet info in the next day or 2. If ya got a question, just ask!

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Very good info brother indefinitely goonna follow your journal in depth

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
U have an awesome foundation, just sculpt away , I'm following for sure

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
It's on brother!! Glad u able to get this going after having surgery!!
We have plenty of time for diet to take affect, and for metabolism shift to happen and have reward if it!!

Just be careful go slow on weights, u will maintain muscle size by exhausting muscle underload with less rest between sets.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Glad to hear that you all will be following & I appreciate the compliments. I will definitely be taking it slow! While still working hard of course

D

dpile

Good luck brother. It looks like you have a strong base.

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Gonna make a monster.

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Glad to hear that you all will be following & I appreciate the compliments. I will definitely be taking it slow! While still working hard of course
Taking it slow, brother I still can't get motivated.
I am gonna force myself to get going.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks you all. Glad to see you both have logs going now too. Looks like we got killer participation in this contest so far!

Anyway, I have lots of changes that need to be done to my diet in the upcoming weeks, but to be a 100% honest with ya... little broke at the moment with medical stuff, so I am just eating whatever is in my cabinets & fridge! Again, this will change in weeks to come. My meals today...

Meal 1- whole wheat toast, 3 tablespoons of peanut butter & 2 cups of milk

Meal 2- 6 inch turkey sub with double meat

Meal 3- leftover supreme pizza

Meal 4- a large burrito shell with lean ground beef & rice

Meal 5- barbecue chicken legs with a side of pasta

Most lifts still can't do, so I am doing more of a total body routine eod & I am doing cardio every day. Today I focused mostly on legs & abs. Today...

10 mins run & walk on treadmill
2 sets of body weight squats super set with lunges
3 sets standing single leg calf raises
3 sets of leg raise crunches
Ended the workout with exercise bands. Mostly sets of rotator shoulder movements

Tomorrow's routine will be cardio & I will hit some light weight sets of cables for arms & back

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Had some igf-1 lr3 & hit some arms today. Went light, but got a hell of a pump! My routine..

Warm up on bike- 5 mins
Single arm rope press downs ss with cable curls- 3 sets til failure
Concentration curls ss with reverse grip press downs with bands- 3 sets til failure
Cable rows- 3 sets til failure
Seated single leg curls- 3 sets of 12

As you can see, I am repping out every set. I'm doing this because I have to keep the upper body movements light, but I am still getting a killer pump!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fish fillets that I am thawing out for tomorrow. You know if my ass is eating healthy... I'm taking this seriously!!! Lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fish fillets that I am thawing out for tomorrow. You know if my ass is eating healthy... I'm taking this seriously!!! Lmao
Very cool my man. It will make that cheat day that much better.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Very cool my man. It will make that cheat day that much better.[/QUOTE]

Yes sir. Already looking forward to that cheat day!!

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Had some igf-1 lr3 & hit some arms today. Went light, but got a hell of a pump! My routine..

Warm up on bike- 5 mins
Single arm rope press downs ss with cable curls- 3 sets til failure
Concentration curls ss with reverse grip press downs with bands- 3 sets til failure
Cable rows- 3 sets til failure
Seated single leg curls- 3 sets of 12

As you can see, I am repping out every set. I'm doing this because I have to keep the upper body movements light, but I am still getting a killer pump!
Don't know if u can do pullups yet since surgery.
But palms in pullups even 3 sets maintain arm size.
Also on cable I sit like i will row then lay on back. This gets them with only arms to do all work. And flattening out my shoulders on ground helps take pressure off of them.!!
I rep out or superset to another position alot.
The pump is killer. Huh!! Lol

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wish I could do pull ups right now! That was my goto exercise for back, before the surgery. I'm sure I will be cranking them out soon, but not quite yet. I like pull ups & chin ups. I used to do corn cob pull ups some times as well

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Super bowl is tomorrow, so that is definitely a cheat day for me! Today's meals...

Meal 1- whole wheat toast, peanut butter & milk
Meal 2- chicken & pasta
Meal 3- wasn't home, so ate chicken tacos while I was out
Meal 4- steak & a sweet potato
Meal 5- not ate yet, but will be tilapia with whole wheat bread

Not even sure if you all want to hear what all I'll be eating tomorrow... still doing much more cardio now than I was before & I will be hitting the gym tomorrow before the game, so I'll make up for the cheat day! I am already up 3 lbs. which sounds like damn, but I'm sure it is just water retention from exercising again & I did weigh myself a little later in the day. I wouldn't be surprised though if I put a few more pounds on in the next week. That's just usually how my body reacts to lifting after I've taken a long break. I've only breaked like this from the weights 3 times before, I think..

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Super bowl is tomorrow, so that is definitely a cheat day for me! Today's meals...

Meal 1- whole wheat toast, peanut butter & milk
Meal 2- chicken & pasta
Meal 3- wasn't home, so ate chicken tacos while I was out
Meal 4- steak & a sweet potato
Meal 5- not ate yet, but will be tilapia with whole wheat bread

Not even sure if you all want to hear what all I'll be eating tomorrow... still doing much more cardio now than I was before & I will be hitting the gym tomorrow before the game, so I'll make up for the cheat day! I am already up 3 lbs. which sounds like damn, but I'm sure it is just water retention from exercising again & I did weigh myself a little later in the day. I wouldn't be surprised though if I put a few more pounds on in the next week. That's just usually how my body reacts to lifting after I've taken a long break. I've only breaked like this from the weights 3 times before, I think..
Good job with the meals man.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks bro

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Hope u feeling better brother.
I will look at u to not make excuse so I need u, u hear!!!