• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Posting problems

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

There were a few guys like thudgesn that had to gets there accounts fixed by admin because they were not allowed to make threads so these few guys are still in the contest and should have there opening thread in next few days
So carry one everyone!!!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Thanks

The issue was mainly that most sponsor forums only allow mods to post threads. This is due to spam and flaming.

I have opened up this forum to the members usergroup but if anyone else is having an issue just let us know.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks

The issue was mainly that most sponsor forums only allow mods to post threads. This is due to spam and flaming.

I have opened up this forum to the members usergroup but if anyone else is having an issue just let us know.

You all do an awesome job around here. I've said that before & I'm saying it again

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Thanks

You all do an awesome job around here. I've said that before & I'm saying it again
Thanks bro! Really appreciate it! Thanks for participating here!