• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Don't forget the pic rule for transformation contest

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

You must have board ,name and date on paper or pics don't count

- - - Updated - - -

Example from Mr. Real deal DD

- - - Updated - - -

Rules for Mecca 2018 transformation contest and prizes?

RULES FOR THE CONTEST VERY IMPORTANT SO WIN THIS CONTEST.
1) MUST SHOW A START , MIDDLE,AND END PIC WITH A WRITTEN DATE USER NAME ON PAPER IN THE PIC,THE MORE PICS THE BETTER CHANCE TO WIN

Attachments

• 2ba57d406a1321cffdc751d713630123-1.jpg
    2ba57d406a1321cffdc751d713630123-1.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 75
Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Sorry I know a few of you guys maby misread the rules it happens I will count all photos posted before 2/3/18 so everyone that was confused doesn't lose credit but as of now no paper with username and date in photo will not count it's a very big first and second prize and rules are very important since m4bteam is giving so much away and have been for mtns,so out of respect for all they do let's follow the rules ok
They are easy rules other transformation contest have allot more rules that. This one so have fun guys earn that prize

here it is rules prizes and run time
Rules for Mecca 2018 transformation contest and prizes?

RULES FOR THE CONTEST VERY IMPORTANT SO WIN THIS CONTEST.
1) MUST SHOW A START , MIDDLE,AND END PIC WITH A WRITTEN DATE USER NAME ON PAPER IN THE PIC,THE MORE PICS THE BETTER CHANCE TO WIN

2) MUST POST IN YOUR JOURNAL MIN 3 TIMES PER WEEK.

3)MUST POST DIET AND ROUTINE AT THE GYM EACH POST.

4)NO FLAMING OF MEMBERS PICS,DIET,OR WORKOUTS.!!!!!

5) GEAR DOSES ARE EXTRA POINTS.

6)must start your own thread for the contest in the m4bteam fourm only
Example(mountain-man's m4bteam transfermation contest thread) this will help with rule enforcement and help with decideing a winner by showing us how popular your thread is compared to others.

7) YOU MUST RESPOND to this thread that you have read and understand each of these rules by making a post that you got the rules ok.!!!

Contest will start 02/01/18 and run threw 06-17-18 father's day.

M4BTEAM

M4BTEAM

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Sorry I know a few of you guys maby misread the rules it happens I will count all photos posted before 2/3/18 so everyone that was confused doesn't lose credit but as of now no paper with username and date in photo will not count it's a very big first and second prize and rules are very important since m4bteam is giving so much away and have been for mtns,so out of respect for all they do let's follow the rules ok They are easy rules other transformation contest have allot more rules that. This one so have fun guys earn that prize here it is rules prizes and run time Rules for Mecca 2018 transformation contest and prizes? RULES FOR THE CONTEST VERY IMPORTANT SO WIN THIS CONTEST. 1) MUST SHOW A START , MIDDLE,AND END PIC WITH A WRITTEN DATE USER NAME ON PAPER IN THE PIC,THE MORE PICS THE BETTER CHANCE TO WIN 2) MUST POST IN YOUR JOURNAL MIN 3 TIMES PER WEEK. 3)MUST POST DIET AND ROUTINE AT THE GYM EACH POST. 4)NO FLAMING OF MEMBERS PICS,DIET,OR WORKOUTS.!!!!! 5) GEAR DOSES ARE EXTRA POINTS. 6)must start your own thread for the contest in the m4bteam fourm only Example(mountain-man's m4bteam transfermation contest thread) this will help with rule enforcement and help with decideing a winner by showing us how popular your thread is compared to others. 7) YOU MUST RESPOND to this thread that you have read and understand each of these rules by making a post that you got the rules ok.!!! Contest will start 02/01/18 and run threw 06-17-18 father's day.
BUMP! cheers M4B www.m4b.is m4bteam@katzmail.net

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Sorry I know a few of you guys maby misread the rules it happens I will count all photos posted before 2/3/18 so everyone that was confused doesn't lose credit but as of now no paper with username and date in photo will not count it's a very big first and second prize and rules are very important since m4bteam is giving so much away and have been for mtns,so out of respect for all they do let's follow the rules ok They are easy rules other transformation contest have allot more rules that. This one so have fun guys earn that prize here it is rules prizes and run time Rules for Mecca 2018 transformation contest and prizes? RULES FOR THE CONTEST VERY IMPORTANT SO WIN THIS CONTEST. 1) MUST SHOW A START , MIDDLE,AND END PIC WITH A WRITTEN DATE USER NAME ON PAPER IN THE PIC,THE MORE PICS THE BETTER CHANCE TO WIN 2) MUST POST IN YOUR JOURNAL MIN 3 TIMES PER WEEK. 3)MUST POST DIET AND ROUTINE AT THE GYM EACH POST. 4)NO FLAMING OF MEMBERS PICS,DIET,OR WORKOUTS.!!!!! 5) GEAR DOSES ARE EXTRA POINTS. 6)must start your own thread for the contest in the m4bteam fourm only Example(mountain-man's m4bteam transfermation contest thread) this will help with rule enforcement and help with decideing a winner by showing us how popular your thread is compared to others. 7) YOU MUST RESPOND to this thread that you have read and understand each of these rules by making a post that you got the rules ok.!!! Contest will start 02/01/18 and run threw 06-17-18 father's day.
BUMP! cheers M4B www.m4b.is m4bteam@katzmail.net
Thanks M I got ya brother

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Like I said before, I am a fan of clear & detailed rules! Makes for a fair contest. Btw, I know this isn't being judged by the best overall body, but it is being judged MOSTLY on the biggest positive CHANGE in appearance, right?? I heard a couple people mention the views in the thread, like it makes a difference... Does that actually matter, as far as judging?