• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Forrest Gump

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tom Hanks plays the role of slow witted Forrest Gump who rose to fame with the full support of his mother played by Sally Field. With his overflowing optimism Forrest was able to fight in the Vietnam war and engaged in sports with unexpected success. He was an inspiration to the common people. And that line about life being like a box of chocolates, it is now a cliché.

P

pamz21

honestly the first time i watched this movie was on my younger years. i didn't really understand the deeper meaning of this movies. i have realized the that this movie was something else. i have watched it recently and it was really good and funny and so much interesting.

sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

I relate to this. I loved it after I watched it when I was much older. I loved his character so much.

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have never actually watched the movie but it sounds nice.I will try to watch it sometime.

luri

luri

Banned
This is one of my all time favorite movies. I am Tom Hanks fan. Had there been no Tom Hanks, I would have never watched the movie. After watching the movie, I found out that even if Ton Hanks was not in the movie, it would have been as good as it is now. The story and performances are awesome.