Congratulations Thudgens
Your first visit?
Register

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Mountain-Man's Avatar
    Height
    6'1
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Congratulations Thudgens

Contrabutions my brother being on the pharmacon team as a rep,they could not have made a better choice .I know you will take care of all the Mecca community with there needs ,you are a fountain of experience and knowledge and pharmacon and Mecca are lucky to have you.I feel you are a great asset to both teams

Mecca V.I.P.
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Muscle mechanic's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Contrabutions thudgen

Congrats brother!!!Gear pimp!!!

Grateful member!!!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Charlie's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Contrabutions thudgen

Congrats

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Contributions Thudgens

Congrats!

I was trying to edit your title. Did you mean congratulations?

The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy

Mecca V.I.P.
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Muscle mechanic's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Contributions Thudgens

Quote Originally Posted by KaiGold View Post
    Congrats!

I was trying to edit your title. Did you mean congratulations?
    Lol

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Zillagraybeard's Avatar
    Height
    6'3"
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Congratulations Thudgens

Congrats brother.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Drealdeal's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Absolutely!!! Congrats my dude seems pcom got themselves a first rate rep so really congrats to Pharmacom (currently using their NPP) Y'ALL scooped a solid bro to rep.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Big Beef's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

This is awesome bro. I can't think of anyone who would make a better rep. Happy for ya

Mecca V.I.P.
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Thudgens96's Avatar
    Height
    5'6
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Thank you brothers. I'm very happy and excited. Bigger deal to this hillbilly than you can imagine.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Mountain-Man's Avatar
    Height
    6'1
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

T is a very customer friendly rep.He use to be my lead rep for another lab we both worked for ,he made lead rep because he always put the customer first ,and always fought for a customer to receive the best value and service for there hard earned $$ ,I know the man has had plenty of offers to be a rep in the past 2 years but he only will work for a company he has faith in.so that being said get to know T and pharmacon you won't ever be disappointed with anything T does.
    I don't say all this easy,I rep for some big labs and know that T will do well ,but any business he gets for pharamacon will be well deserved and if he takes some of my customers well then he earned them,that's fine with me , because I'm happy they will be in his hands and know he will never let anyone down ,so give him and pharmacon a try guys T will always work very hard to make you happy,and he would never give his time to a sponser he does not believe in.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thudgens96 View Post
    Thank you brothers. I'm very happy and excited. Bigger deal to this hillbilly than you can imagine.
    You deserve it

Mecca V.I.P.
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain-Man View Post
    T is a very customer friendly rep.He use to be my lead rep for another lab we both worked for ,he made lead rep because he always put the customer first ,and always fought for a customer to receive the best value and service for there hard earned $$ ,I know the man has had plenty of offers to be a rep in the past 2 years but he only will work for a company he has faith in.so that being said get to know T and pharmacon you won't ever be disappointed with anything T does.
    I don't say all this easy,I rep for some big labs and know that T will do well ,but any business he gets for pharamacon will be well deserved and if he takes some of my customers well then he earned them,that's fine with me , because I'm happy they will be in his hands and know he will never let anyone down ,so give him and pharmacon a try guys T will always work very hard to make you happy,and he would never give his time to a sponser he does not believe in.

- - - Updated - - -

You deserve it
    T has been a friend for a long time.
    I can always rely on him for anything.

Mecca V.I.P.
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Thudgens96's Avatar
    Height
    5'6
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Guys thank you. I don't know what to say.

Mecca V.I.P.
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Guys thank you. I don't know what to say.
    I don't have to say anything, your are blessed with good heart, honesty, and doing what u say u will do!!
    It's just who u are!

collapse Posting Permissions