• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Congratulations Thudgens

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Contrabutions my brother being on the pharmacon team as a rep,they could not have made a better choice .I know you will take care of all the Mecca community with there needs ,you are a fountain of experience and knowledge and pharmacon and Mecca are lucky to have you.I feel you are a great asset to both teams

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Re: Contrabutions thudgen

Congrats brother!!!Gear pimp!!!

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Re: Contrabutions thudgen

Congrats

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Re: Contributions Thudgens

Congrats!

I was trying to edit your title. Did you mean congratulations?

Zillagraybeard

Zillagraybeard

Congrats brother.

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Absolutely!!! Congrats my dude seems pcom got themselves a first rate rep so really congrats to Pharmacom (currently using their NPP) Y'ALL scooped a solid bro to rep.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is awesome bro. I can't think of anyone who would make a better rep. Happy for ya

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thank you brothers. I'm very happy and excited. Bigger deal to this hillbilly than you can imagine.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

T is a very customer friendly rep.He use to be my lead rep for another lab we both worked for ,he made lead rep because he always put the customer first ,and always fought for a customer to receive the best value and service for there hard earned $$ ,I know the man has had plenty of offers to be a rep in the past 2 years but he only will work for a company he has faith in.so that being said get to know T and pharmacon you won't ever be disappointed with anything T does.
I don't say all this easy,I rep for some big labs and know that T will do well ,but any business he gets for pharamacon will be well deserved and if he takes some of my customers well then he earned them,that's fine with me , because I'm happy they will be in his hands and know he will never let anyone down ,so give him and pharmacon a try guys T will always work very hard to make you happy,and he would never give his time to a sponser he does not believe in.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you brothers. I'm very happy and excited. Bigger deal to this hillbilly than you can imagine.
You deserve it

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
T is a very customer friendly rep.He use to be my lead rep for another lab we both worked for ,he made lead rep because he always put the customer first ,and always fought for a customer to receive the best value and service for there hard earned $$ ,I know the man has had plenty of offers to be a rep in the past 2 years but he only will work for a company he has faith in.so that being said get to know T and pharmacon you won't ever be disappointed with anything T does.
I don't say all this easy,I rep for some big labs and know that T will do well ,but any business he gets for pharamacon will be well deserved and if he takes some of my customers well then he earned them,that's fine with me , because I'm happy they will be in his hands and know he will never let anyone down ,so give him and pharmacon a try guys T will always work very hard to make you happy,and he would never give his time to a sponser he does not believe in.

- - - Updated - - -

You deserve it
T has been a friend for a long time.
I can always rely on him for anything.

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Guys thank you. I don't know what to say.

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Guys thank you. I don't know what to say.
I don't have to say anything, your are blessed with good heart, honesty, and doing what u say u will do!!
It's just who u are!