• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Best chest routines

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know the most asked question in the gym. But I'm serious. I'm looking for this answer for myself. Chest is by far my weakest bodypart. At this point it's lagging is starting to create balance issues between bodyparts. Planning on doing the first and last shows of the year in my area. Would really like to see a noticeable change in the way my chest looks. Can't wait to hear your ideas.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

For me. Brother dumbbells
Incline 4 sets
Decline 4 sets
Flat 4 sets
Weighted dips till failure (waist chain)
Incline fly's 4 sets
Flat fly same
Pull overs 3 heavy set
I did this once a week for 2 mths and finally got a chest I was proud of

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Incline 4 sets
Decline 4 sets
Flat 4 sets
Incline fly's 4 sets
Flat fly same
Pull overs 3 heavy set
Thank you brother Thursday I will put this to the test. Thanks again

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Incline 4 sets
Decline 4 sets
Flat 4 sets
Incline fly's 4 sets
Flat fly same
Pull overs 3 heavy set
Thank you brother Thursday I will put this to the test. Thanks again
I only took a rest while changing the weights so it was hard core balls out I know you'll grow on this routien and I know your advanced enough to get the workout done beast style

Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

One of my favorites are Incline bb superset with incline db.
Then flat bb superset with flat db. All for 4 to 5 sets ea ending with dbs at failure.
Then onto incine db cable flyes on bench superset with dips. A finisher of decline wide grip light for 2 sets of 40. Always a gnarly pump.

Reactions: Mountain-Man
Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Then flat bb superset with flat db. All for 4 to 5 sets ea ending with dbs at failure.
Then onto incine db cable flyes on bench superset with dips. A finisher of decline wide grip light for 2 sets of 40. Always a gnarly pump.
Awesome brother. Thank you much that is a routine I can honestly say I have not tried. So you know what that means. Papa got a brand new bag. Lol feeling my oats this morning. Lmao

Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

Awesome brother. Thank you much that is a routine I can honestly say I have not tried. So you know what that means. Papa got a brand new bag. Lol feeling my oats this morning. Lmao
Awesome brother,kill it.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know it sounds basic, but push ups! You could do a push up routine once a week or even throw them in after your regular chest day. Do a set of regular & elevated, until failure on both sets, if you do em after the weights. If you have a workout partner, they can apply weight by pressing on your upper back for more resistance & than continue to rep em out after he lets off

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Push ups and dips till failure is a must your correct BB