• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Auction auction auction

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Here we go guys. It's time. Items up for auction are 8 vials and 200 tabs. Winner of auction picks his winnings. Blends are included. No gh and no amps. Bidding will start at $180. No limits on bidding increments. Just out bid previous bid. Auction will end Saturday the 17th at noon. Good luck guys this is a phenomenal deal don't miss out.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Ill start this off always wanted to get me some pharma con and always wanted to bid in any auction big T has so $220.00

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thank you brother

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Umped,for answer

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good morning muscle mecca. The winner of the auction will also get an additional 15% off on products over his winnings. This does not include amps or hgh. Happy bidding. Not sure how much sweeter I can make this deal.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Good morning muscle mecca. The winner of the auction will also get an additional 15% off on products over his winnings. This does not include amps or hgh. Happy bidding. Not sure how much sweeter I can make this deal.
Very nice addition brother thank you

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Let's get those bids in guys this is a very good deal.

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
$220 Is the current bid get those bids in guys.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
220 is the current bids. This is a great opportunity to run some of the best gear in the buisness if not the best. 8 vials 200 tabs. Plus an additional 15% off over winnings. Damn guys I want to bid. Let's get this thing going.

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh and blends are included guys. Amps and gh are excluded.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Those blends are where it's at they are legit and dosed right from all the reviews I have read ,so come on guys do the math and bid or just let me walk away with the mass gains:pits a hell of a great auction thudgens and PC has put on for us.

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Those blends are where it's at they are legit and dosed right from all the reviews I have read ,so come on guys do the math and bid or just let me walk away with the mass gains:pits a hell of a great auction thudgens and PC has put on for us.
Thanks brother not many would push for bids when they are standing with the winning bid so far. Come on guys where are those bids. This is a fantastic deal.