• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dyel

CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What’s up brothers! It’s been a while but I’m back! I’ve just started my second cycle running Dyels test p at 100mg eod and 50mg a day of proviron from m4b. I just started Monday and next week I will start my npp from Mecca supplements on top of the test p and proviron. So far the pip in my thighs feels like I’ve been shot with a load of rock salt hahah but other than that Mood and libido are up.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have some dyel to run eventually, but it's going to be a while before I can do that. I hear a lot of good things about them

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
What’s up brothers! It’s been a while but I’m back! I’ve just started my second cycle running Dyels test p at 100mg eod and 50mg a day of proviron from m4b. I just started Monday and next week I will start my npp from Mecca supplements on top of the test p and proviron. So far the pip in my thighs feels like I’ve been shot with a load of rock salt hahah but other than that Mood and libido are up.
I have used Dyle gear alot.
It's g2g.
Some gear can cause it for a bit.
And prop can cause it in many.

I always draw with larger tip point
Like 22ga
Then pin with 22ga-25ga but always change to new sharp point so it goes in easy.

Dyle uses soybean oil I think?? But doesn't matter just give time to adjust.

Only gear that hurt me to that point was test 500 for week one supertest 450 one week and most of Kalpa Pharm Gear for some reason but kalpa cleared in 2 weeks.

A bad injection can do it too.
Or a nerve or hit blood vessel.
Or just pushing too fast esp with thin oils thru 25ga it's like a nozzle of pressure tearing up muscle.
Or the plan old immune response to new foriene substance. Once body sees it's harmless it will stop this response!!!

Heat up like I told u and pin slow with muscle relaxed.
Dyle is g2g and smooth.
Prop gets alot of guys but trust me in a few days u will be good pain stops.

CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks bros ya so mm was right I was def having an immune response because the pip has subsided now that I’m on week two.

CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Also I got medical grade grapeseed oil and have been mixing that in with it which helps a lot also

CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cycle is in full gear now and very happy with Dyels product. Really can’t beat it for price and quality

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Cycle is in full gear now and very happy with Dyels product. Really can’t beat it for price and quality
So u adjusted and using straight now no cut?
If so great! That happens to me sometimes

CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes took out the gso and still solid! No pip and feeling