Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation tonytoca031's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: M4BTEAM Transformation challenge

Had a good heavy leg day I don't like using 405 it hurts my form so I'm sticking with 375, I did 12 good reps and a drop set for the final it kicked my ass was struggling breathing in between drops lol, did heavy leg press and extensions, this Saturday will be deadlifts,front squats, and lunges, I do lighter weights with focus on form and volume, I got a trainer now who is gonna help get me ready for my first show, he's gonna help put some size on these wheels

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Mecca V.I.P.
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Thudgens96's Avatar
    Height
    5'6
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by tonytoca031 View Post
    Had a good heavy leg day I don't like using 405 it hurts my form so I'm sticking with 375, I did 12 good reps and a drop set for the final it kicked my ass was struggling breathing in between drops lol, did heavy leg press and extensions, this Saturday will be deadlifts,front squats, and lunges, I do lighter weights with focus on form and volume, I got a trainer now who is gonna help get me ready for my first show, he's gonna help put some size on these wheels

Smart brother to many years of thinking I had to squat 4 plates and up man. Is why my knees are trashed man. Probably my only regret in any of this was to much heavy squatting it will take its toll.

Mecca V.I.P.
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Muscle mechanic's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain-Man View Post
    Keep up the work brother your metabolism will kick in I'm 43 and can get cutt in 45 days so I know u can do it maby jump on some hgh and t4 if u can swing it with a quality HGH should feel metabolism boost after 30-40 days my friend
    I agree, at 42 I can get cut 45 days or less.
    M-man taught me about t3/t4 I never had used. I feel great just at maintance dose.
    And metabolism is like it was when 25!!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Push50's Avatar
    Height
    5'6"
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

When I see a brother that has tattoos, I see a brother that has an interesting past and a future that he controls. Good Luck Brother

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Thudgens96 View Post

Smart brother to many years of thinking I had to squat 4 plates and up man. Is why my knees are trashed man. Probably my only regret in any of this was to much heavy squatting it will take its toll.
    Thanks man, this is my first injury in my shoulder, so I don't need any more thank God it's not serious

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Muscle mechanic View Post
    Keep up the work brother your metabolism will kick in I'm 43 and can get cutt in 45 days so I know u can do it maby jump on some hgh and t4 if u can swing it with a quality HGH should feel metabolism boost after 30-40 days my friend
    I agree, at 42 I can get cut 45 days or less.
    M-man taught me about t3/t4 I never had used. I feel great just at maintance dose.
    And metabolism is like it was when 25!!
    Yea I'll definitely be coming to u for some advice when I enter my cut phase, sounds awsome my metabolism is alot slower then when I was 25

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Push50 View Post
    When I see a brother that has tattoos, I see a brother that has an interesting past and a future that he controls. Good Luck Brother
    Thanks bro that means alot, yea I'm fin to put my all into this remaining bulk then cut up for my first show, wanna look the best ever in my life let's see what happens

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Had my second leg day this week, my trainer murdered my legs today, we started off with alternating stiff and ordinary deadlifts, focusing on form and negative movments, next was front squats light weight high volume superset with leg press with a band on leg press placing feet high on plate to isolate hamstrings. Finished off with lunges and extensions.M4BTEAM Transformation challenge

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Had a good back day, went for a pump today mainly feel huge will do legs tomorow, smashing back and legs since that's all I can do anywayshttps://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5a...22/VID_32150514_113649_066.mp4

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Mecca V.I.P.
    bodybuilding reputation MBTJR1980's Avatar
    Height
    5’8”
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Thanks bro that means alot, yea I'm fin to put my all into this remaining bulk then cut up for my first show, wanna look the best ever in my life let's see what happens
    Just remember bro whatever the mind can believe the body will follow. Best of luck on fulfilling your dream and getting your goals! Looking beast keep killing it best you can brotha!

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Mountain-Man's Avatar
    Height
    6'1
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Had my second leg day this week, my trainer murdered my legs today, we started off with alternating stiff and ordinary deadlifts, focusing on form and negative movments, next was front squats light weight high volume superset with leg press with a band on leg press placing feet high on plate to isolate hamstrings. Finished off with lunges and extensions.M4BTEAM Transformation challenge
    Solid routine

Moderator of poweroids.co only superior products for the committed body builders!!!

https://www.poweroids.co commitment, quality, experience,and professional!
    Check us out https://www.poweroids.co/forums/topic/introductions/

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by MBTJR1980 View Post
    Just remember bro whatever the mind can believe the body will follow. Best of luck on fulfilling your dream and getting your goals! Looking beast keep killing it best you can brotha!
    Thanks bro sure will

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Solid routine
    Thank u, my coach kicks my ass foreal lol

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Mountain-Man's Avatar
    Height
    6'1
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Looking forward to seeing more diet info big man

Mecca V.I.P.
    bodybuilding reputation MBTJR1980's Avatar
    Height
    5’8”
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

A good coach can make the difference between being a good bber to being a great bber! Myself i do everything on my own because i dont trust anyone’s ideas for my body more than my own plus ive learned through trial and error over many years exactly how my body responds to changes in diet, workouts, cardio, and gear which allows me to do whatever i want to my physique at any point! Keep up the great work my bro! Looking good!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Looking forward to seeing more diet info big man
    I'll start posting my diet forgot about listing that lol, I eat very simple and boring it's just easier that way, I eat the same breakfast everymorning I'll eat 4 meals that are the same then I'll have somthing different for dinner, I'll start taking pics to give u guys an idea

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by MBTJR1980 View Post
    A good coach can make the difference between being a good bber to being a great bber! Myself i do everything on my own because i dont trust anyone’s ideas for my body more than my own plus ive learned through trial and error over many years exactly how my body responds to changes in diet, workouts, cardio, and gear which allows me to do whatever i want to my physique at any point! Keep up the great work my bro! Looking good!
    Yea he only helps me with training now, his main focus on me is my legs, he has me doing alot of movements o never did before he even helped me to perfect my squat, I was over arching my back at the bottom trying to keep my knees lined up with my shoulders, he taught me to allow me knees to push fowerd slightly and now I don't get unbearable lower back pumps on leg day, he doesn't help me with diet even tho I probably need it, almost everythi g I know I learned thru books and magazines,podcasts and other internet sites, I do alot of research but it's different when u have someone who went to school for it to show u

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Similar Bodybuilding Threads

1. Drealdeal transformation (M4BTEAM CONTEST)
    By Drealdeal in forum M4BTEAM
    Replies: 908
    Last Post: Today, 06:03 AM
  2. Big Beef m4bteam transformation
    By Big Beef in forum M4BTEAM
    Replies: 853
    Last Post: Today, 05:53 AM
  3. M4BTEAM Transformation Mechanic
    By Muscle mechanic in forum M4BTEAM
    Replies: 1020
    Last Post: Yesterday, 02:33 AM
  4. Replies: 48