• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

A reminder for all new contestants, please read and post a reply!!!

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Ok here it is rules prizes and run time
Rules for Mecca 2018 transformation contest and prizes?

RULES FOR THE CONTEST VERY IMPORTANT SO WIN THIS CONTEST.
1) MUST SHOW A START , MIDDLE,AND END PIC WITH A WRITTEN DATE USER NAME ON PAPER IN THE PIC,THE MORE PICS THE BETTER CHANCE TO WIN

2) MUST POST IN YOUR JOURNAL MIN 3 TIMES PER WEEK.

3)MUST POST DIET AND ROUTINE AT THE GYM EACH POST.

4)NO FLAMING OF MEMBERS PICS,DIET,OR WORKOUTS.!!!!!

5) GEAR DOSES ARE EXTRA POINTS.

6)must start your own thread for the contest in the m4bteam fourm only
Example(mountain-man's m4bteam transfermation contest thread) this will help with rule enforcement and help with decideing a winner by showing us how popular your thread is compared to others.

7) YOU MUST RESPOND to this thread that you have read and understand each of these rules by making a post that you got the rules ok.!!!

Contest will start 02/01/18 and run threw 06-17-18 father's day.

1st place will receive $ 1675.00 in store credit

2nd place will receive $850.00 in store credit
winners will be decided by myself and the m4bteam,please follow all rules or after 1 warning you will be disqualified from the contest,SO P!EASE READ AND MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND THE ABOVE RULES.

if you have not responded to the contest poll then it's too late to join the contest as of 1/31/18 midnight.

ANY ?please contact me threw pm by 1/31/18

Thanks guys have fun and show off your skills

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone has till March 1st to join and post intro and first dated pic thread, good luck new guys and earn that huge first prize,also m4bteam is giving$100 in store credit till March 1st for any refferal new member for Mecca and m4bteam you add to the transformation!!SO DONT MISS OUT ON THAT GREAT ADDITION M4BTEAM HAS ADDED AS A MOTIVATION TOOL!!!!!

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have read and understand the rules.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

I have read and understand the rules.
Very good sr start a jounal thread by Sunday and I'll get you added to the contest and thank u

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Thanks guys y'all are a constant reminder of why Mecca is the best