Your first visit?
Register

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
    MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation jolter604's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: M4bteam transformation run!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chad_Frazier View Post
    I can't be mad about this contest besides not finishing anywhere. I mean I dropped 49.8 lbs went from fat to peeled. I really don't know how much more I could of "transformed". So basically just using this as fuel and the added benefit of a great starting point for prep . Bring that fire out into training and use it to my advantage.
    Shit man u made a serious goal reality congratulations bro. You look like a winner.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Chad_Frazier's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by jolter604 View Post
    I can't be mad about this contest besides not finishing anywhere. I mean I dropped 49.8 lbs went from fat to peeled. I really don't know how much more I could of "transformed". So basically just using this as fuel and the added benefit of a great starting point for prep . Bring that fire out into training and use it to my advantage.
    Shit man u made a serious goal reality congratulations bro. You look like a winner.
    Ty brother, in the end big picture has always been this show coming up. So I take what I did here as a win that aspect because I'm in a great starting spot so without this contest I definitely wouldn't have been even close to where I'm at now.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Big Beef's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

You did great bro. You made a hell of a transformation.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Chad_Frazier's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Day two of prep in the books. Did chest in a.m and finished with cardio tonightM4bteam transformation run!!

Member bodybuilding reputation MindlessWork's Avatar
    Height
    5'8
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

You dropped 50lbs? Bet most of that was water and some fat. Now time to GROW and get diced!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    You dropped 50lbs? Bet most of that was water and some fat. Now time to GROW and get diced!
    My before and after photos are posted here I believe

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Before and after 248.6 to 199.8M4bteam transformation run!!M4bteam transformation run!!M4bteam transformation run!!
    Mindless here they are

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Few other mindless
    Still trucking guys, keep following I'm not done yet. Just getting warmed up. Today I did fasted cardio at 7 a.m for 35 minutes then c came home ate chilled. Went back about three hrs later did abs,calves, anterior tibialis, forearms and another 35 minutes cardio then tanned.current halfway through day after three meals she almost gallon waterM4bteam transformation run!!M4bteam transformation run!!

Mecca V.I.P.
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Thudgens96's Avatar
    Height
    5'6
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Get it brother. Your on a roll brother don't let off the gas now. Looking very good.

Height
    5'8
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Before and after 248.6 to 199.8M4bteam transformation run!!M4bteam transformation run!!M4bteam transformation run!!
    Mindless here they are
    now that's clearly a big difference so you won't be slacking now that's for sure!

- - - Updated - - -

Mindless here they are
    now that's clearly a big difference so you won't be slacking now that's for sure!

- - - Updated - - -

oops double post...

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Plan is in place and haven't skipped a beat. Sitting at a nice add tight 202. 30 minutes a.m cardio then training mid day and finish the night off with another round of cardio. Food is still high Like before but I'm more hungry now for some reason. I'm thinking metabolism is on fire or it's that tren hex. The hex has me sweating so fuck bad. Worse sweats I've ever had from any tren before. I definitely notice a bug difference from hex compared to ace or enth.M4bteam transformation run!!M4bteam transformation run!!

Mecca V.I.P.
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Muscle mechanic's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Plan is in place and haven't skipped a beat. Sitting at a nice add tight 202. 30 minutes a.m cardio then training mid day and finish the night off with another round of cardio. Food is still high Like before but I'm more hungry now for some reason. I'm thinking metabolism is on fire or it's that tren hex. The hex has me sweating so fuck bad. Worse sweats I've ever had from any tren before. I definitely notice a bug difference from hex compared to ace or enth.M4bteam transformation run!!M4bteam transformation run!!
    Arms are swole.
    They must be 20"
    Back cut!!

Height
    5'8
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Getting that size on alright...keep pushing, Chad!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Had a nice back session tonight and a couple rounds of cardio. Monday I'll post up current diet and supps I'm currently running. I'm tired as hell tonight or I wouldM4bteam transformation run!!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Similar Bodybuilding Threads

1. M4BTEAM Transformation Mechanic
    By Muscle mechanic in forum M4BTEAM
    Replies: 1019
    Last Post: 05-11-2019, 08:55 PM
  2. Big Beef m4bteam transformation
    By Big Beef in forum M4BTEAM
    Replies: 850
    Last Post: 07-04-2018, 12:23 AM
  3. Drealdeal transformation (M4BTEAM CONTEST)
    By Drealdeal in forum M4BTEAM
    Replies: 905
    Last Post: 06-24-2018, 10:44 AM
  4. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 06-17-2018, 09:32 PM
  5. M4BTEAM Transformation challenge
    By tonytoca031 in forum M4BTEAM
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 03-25-2018, 07:11 PM

collapse Posting Permissions