• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

M4bteam transformation run!!

Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

Alright so here's my starting pics. Front,side and back. The lighting kind of washed out the writing on my paper. If you zoom in it's there. So my primary goal for this run is to diet down. I'll be running a fairly moderate cycle and things will changed as needed.
Test cyp 600mg weekly,split m, Thur 300mg ea of those days
Npp at 450 split 1.25cc m,w,f
Aromasin 12.5mg every third day (happy spot according to bloods at this test dose)
Gh 5i.u daily 2i.u upon waking,1 i.u post and 2 i.u before bed.
Slin 5i.u after breakfast and five i.u post.
Tomorrow I will post a breakdown of my current diet. It will be changing as the weeks go by.
Beginning diet I'll just be adjusting macros slowly and accordingly. Then as I get deeper in I'll begin carb cycling.
Training will be 6 days a week with high intensity and short rest periods. Cardio to start is only going to be 3x week for 20 minutes on stair climber h.i.i.t.
Looking forward to seeing all the transformations from everyone and I'll be following along. I will also be trying to post daily for this log and through in some videos and stuff too. Going to be a hell of a ride. Definitely looking forward to it. Put on more bf then I generally carry so can't wait to be cut down again.
3928f87371b70dea688e8e00423a8d92-1.jpg
a60a0ef95e4e77fd9e8eb56fe586b2b5-1.jpg
Screenshot 20180212 231800

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Alright so here's my starting pics. Front,side and back. The lighting kind of washed out the writing on my paper. If you zoom in it's there. So my primary goal for this run is to diet down. I'll be running a fairly moderate cycle and things will changed as needed.
Aromasin 12.5mg every third day (happy spot according to bloods at this test dose)
Tomorrow I will post a breakdown of my current diet. It will be changing as the weeks go by.
Beginning diet I'll just be adjusting macros slowly and accordingly. Then as I get deeper in I'll begin carb cycling.
Training will be 6 days a week with high intensity and short rest periods. Cardio to start is only going to be 3x week for 20 minutes on stair climber h.i.i.t.
Looking forward to seeing all the transformations from everyone and I'll be following along. I will also be trying to post daily for this log and through in some videos and stuff too. Going to be a hell of a ride. Definitely looking forward to it. Put on more bf then I generally carry so can't wait to be cut down again.
Welcome to the lineup brother.
Looking rather large .... I seen u diet down and be shredded to the sox. Is this the biggest u started from to diet down?

Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

Looking rather large .... I seen u diet down and be shredded to the sox. Is this the biggest u started from to diet down?
Yes sir I put on unnecessary wait on recently. Which I'm not happy with the outcome so it's time to strip it off brother.

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Yes sir I put on unnecessary wait on recently. Which I'm not happy with the outcome so it's time to strip it off brother.
My piece of nonfat zrocrb gluten free protein batter cake. Lol

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey brother not sure why you invite a possible winner. Lol. Chad how tall are you and how much you weigh my man. You look like your about to turn into a ripped monster.

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Hey brother not sure why you invite a possible winner. Lol. Chad how tall are you and how much you weigh my man. You look like your about to turn into a ripped monster.
One he an awesome the may be able to helpbeeoo6b23b_ù9

Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

6ft 244 currently. Goal is shred down to about 215 by end of this.

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
6ft 244 currently. Goal is shred down to about 215 by end of this.
Damn bro you are a monster.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Welcome bro. Good starting pics

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Good luck.

High intensity I do same and DogCrap turned on to these by Tren2k!!! He is the man!!

I missed workout today, again. Lol
Using home Gym atm but get distracted at home. Just been here alot lately.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Thanks for making this a sticky M

Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

30 mins prior to breakfast I take 2ius GH then eat breakfast then immediately take 1iu humolog insulin

Meal 1:
4 eggs whites
5oz steak
1 cup blue berries

2-3 eggo waffles

Meal 2:
7oz chicken breast
1 cup hash browns or 7 oz baked potato
1 cup green beans

30 mins prior to meal 3 I Take 1/2ius GH then immediatly after eating meal 3 take 1iu humolog insulin

Meal 3:
7oz chicken breast
1 cup jasmine rice
1 cup green beans

30 mins prior to pre workout meal inj 2ius gh bilaterally in muscles being worked

Meal 4: (pre workout meal)
8oz chicken breast
2oz pasta
1 banana or 1 cup pineapple
1/2 whole avocado
1 cup broccoli

Meal 5: (post workout meal)
8oz beef
8oz baked potato
1 cup broccoli

30 mins prior to meal 6 take 1iu GH then eat and go to bed if possible

Meal 6:
8oz salmon or 10oz ground turkey
1 cup green beans

Immediately pre workout i take 1ius humolog insulin
eat 2 rice Krispy treats and drink 25 grams whey isolate

Immediately post workout i take 10ius peg mgf after post workout protein and poptarts​ take 2ius humolog insulin
2 scoops whey isolate/hydrolyzed
1 package poptarts and 20oz Gatorade or 12oz .
Here is what my starting diet is and will be adjusted as needed.
Tomorrow is pin day for my oils.

Today's workout was quads,calves,cardio
Leg extensions 5x20
Squats 7x12
Leg press 4x25
Hack squat 4x8 heavy
CALVES
Seated calve extension on leg press full stretch and two second hold at contraction 4x25
Standing single leg calve raise on step up board 4x15
Donkey calve raise 3x15

Cardio: stairclimber h.i.i.t 1 minute very fast 30 seconds moderate for 20 minutes.

Was a great session today felt pretty good and hamstring is close to 100%. First time I've been able to squat any decent weight in about 5 weeks. Last set worked up to 365 and it felt good but didn't want to push it just yet.
I may be adding eq into my run tomorrow. I have to take a second and time the compounds out to see exactly what I'll be running in the future at exactly what week. Still trying to stick with pretty moderate doses on whatever I run though.

Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

Good luck.

High intensity I do same and DogCrap turned on to these by Tren2k!!! He is the man!!

I missed workout today, again. Lol
Using home Gym atm but get distracted at home. Just been here alot lately.
Yeah tren is a good dude. That's one of my homies.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Love your diet brother it's really hand in hand with mine very nice meals and amounts

Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

Love your diet brother it's really hand in hand with mine very nice meals and amounts
Thank you brother appreciate that. One thing I've learned through the years as I'm sure we all have, is the importance of diet. Imho the food is probably the most important aspect of bodybuilding. After you hit a certain size and weight there's really no way around eating so much if you want to keep growing. I never understood how guys can crank down ass loads of gear and have no set diet, then wonder why they can't grow. Usually the Same ones that will accuse the gear of being underdosed or bunk.

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Thank you brother appreciate that. One thing I've learned through the years as I'm sure we all have, is the importance of diet. Imho the food is probably the most important aspect of bodybuilding. After you hit a certain size and weight there's really no way around eating so much if you want to keep growing. I never understood how guys can crank down ass loads of gear and have no set diet, then wonder why they can't grow. Usually the Same ones that will accuse the gear of being underdosed or bunk.
You speak the truth brother.

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes sir a hated truth freakin food.

Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

Yes sir a hated truth freakin food.
Lol so very true

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Roll with it brother