• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Flex Lewis signs with Yamamoto Nutrition

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Yep, it is official guys. Flex lewis is now with Yamamoto Nutrition..
Flex Lewis Yamoto

From Flex Lewis's Instagram:
Very proud and excited to announce that i have signed with TEAM YAMAMOTO NUTRITION.
@yamamotonutrition

After months of talks myself and Italian based Yamamoto made it Official on February 16.
Needless to say i am extremely excited to be going into 2018 with Yamamoto as my new supplement sponsor.
Having received the full range of products prior to signing i can stand next to this company with confidence!

I will be @fibopowerexpo in April, being my first Official appearance with @yamamotonutrition followed by a Italian tour TBA i look forward to meeting all my European Fans having missed my first FIBO last year (in several years) now standing behind the Yamamoto booth.

My team, alongside partners with my company’s @sinisterlabs @arsenal_strength and @dragonnutra are excited for the future.

Thank you all again for the support as they say in Italy Ciao ?

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
5b32388d8e62f74a30472647e7a07f17-1.jpg

flex lewis for la design