• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Introduction to Forum - MBTJR1980 - www.M4B.is transformation contest

MBTJR1980

MBTJR1980

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hi guys Im new here on the Mecca just wanted to give a little background about myself. Im 37 Ive been bodybuilding for 20 years and its my favorite part of life besides being a dad to my 6 year old son? Im 5’8” and weigh 270lbs. I was introduced to this forum by Mountain-man who has become a dear friend to me! The guy is amazing all around and gives his heart and soul to our community. Im also a member at SF and is where I met him. He reps for my supplier UG and does one hell of a great job! Currently Im running test400, deca300, and injectable d-bol50 at 1ml of each eod along with 4ius of hgh, 100mcgs of t4, and .5mgs of arimidex daily. Im feeling like a raped ape lol throwing around some big weights and stretching the shit out of XXL shirts! Im still very unfamiliar with how this forum is setup but as soon as I know how to put up some pics of myself I most def will so you guys can see that Im not bullshitting. Thank you for allowing me to post some info about myself and for having me hear on your forum!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mountain-Man
Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Re: Introduction to Forum

Welcome to The Mecca....

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Welcome my brother so happy you came over to join
Everyone wait untill you see this guys pics he is a beast ,you can see the dedication and love he has for our sport ,I'm sure he will make a great addition to our community here at Mecca .good luck M I look very much forward to following your journal.

CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Welcome brother!

M4BTEAM

M4BTEAM

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Hi guys Im new here on the Mecca just wanted to give a little background about myself. Im 37 Ive been bodybuilding for 20 years and its my favorite part of life besides being a dad to my 6 year old son Im 5’8” and weigh 270lbs. I was introduced to this forum by Mountain-man who has become a dear friend to me! The guy is amazing all around and gives his heart and soul to our community. Im also a member at SF and is where I met him. He reps for my supplier UG and does one hell of a great job! Currently Im running test400, deca300, and injectable d-bol50 at 1ml of each eod along with 4ius of hgh, 100mcgs of t4, and .5mgs of arimidex daily. Im feeling like a raped ape lol throwing around some big weights and stretching the shit out of XXL shirts! Im still very unfamiliar with how this forum is setup but as soon as I know how to put up some pics of myself I most def will so you guys can see that Im not bullshitting. Thank you for allowing me to post some info about myself and for having me hear on your forum!

Thank You for joining in Brother and welcome!

Can't wait to see Your pics !

what's Your goal for the contest?

cheers
M4B

www.M4B.is
m4bteam@katzmail.net

MBTJR1980

MBTJR1980

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
First and foremost I want to thank you and Admin for having me! This forum is amazing so far even though I still very new I will do my very best to be a good ambassador for our community! I am currently just trying to add muscle with out gaining very much if possible minimal bf. Im hoping to just do a good job with showing my journey. Hoping to learn some new things along the way and also maybe help teach as well. My heart and mind are open the whole way! Thank you again for everything ?

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you MM Im also very happy to be here! I will try very hard to do all I can to be the best I can be for the forum and site! Ill also try to get my body shaven since Im full blown silverbacking it as we speak lol so I can put up some pics when I fig out how. Appreciate all the kindness so far thank you guys!

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
5'8" 270 lbs... that's a big fella! Looking forward to seeing your pics. Welcome

MBTJR1980

MBTJR1980

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
5'8" 270 lbs... that's a big fella! Looking forward to seeing your pics. Welcome

Thank you brotha! I hold my own lol Im sure theres plenty of big boys here that make me look small ?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MBTJR1980

MBTJR1980

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Today was chest and triceps for me. I hit flat bench 1st did a few warm-up or accumalation sets before getting 365x8, then i a drop set of 385x5-315x5-225x6. My chest was pumped up good. 2nd i hit smith inclines 270x10,9,8,8. Last up for chest a superset of cable crossovers and stretch push-ups. I hit both for 3 sets of 15 each to put as much blood as possible in my pecs. For triceps i started with 1 arm rev. grip cable pushdowns. 25lbs for 3 sets of 12, 2nd was slight decline db skull crushers 45lb db’s for 4 sets of 10, then finished up with db kickbacks 3 sets of 20lb db’s for 12. I felt swole! I went upstairs and did 20mins of cardio on treadmill incline on 15 speed at 3.5. I drink karbolyn 1scoop which is 50g carbs and 1 scoop of eaa’s in a gallon of water during my workout. Its always finished by last rep of last set before cardio. My diet is 5300 cals 40% carbs 30%protein and 30% healthy fats. I use MyFitnessPal app to keep track of my diet for past 5-6 years. Easy to use and does the job for me! All in all a good universal chest day lol

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Good to have u.
Dying to know your bf% at that size being we haven't seen photo yet! Lol
Good luck brother

MBTJR1980

MBTJR1980

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thank you Muscle Mechanic! If i was to guess its around 10%. Can anyone message me on how to put up photos please?

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Check your pm's bro. If you need further help, just let me know

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Thank you Muscle Mechanic! If i was to guess its around 10%. Can anyone message me on how to put up photos please?
Wow 10% then u are a monster.
I am 5'8" 203 ATM.
I couldn't imagine being as big as u are!!!!
Lol

Photos to upload.
Easiest way
I have tapatalk app I use to keep up with of forums.
I use full version thru Google too
But tapatalk is worth using too even if it's to upload photos

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Here is a pic of this man beast for 5'8 and 289 he looks bigger than me when I had my pcard in 2003 -2006 at 308lbs 6'1 and bf so low the pool test could not read it at all I am actually no lie all honesty (ashemed to say) the man makes me jelious and envious of him,he use to compete I would bet he had a pro card also?I had a pic of him at 8% bf or lower and remind me of pro steh Force (sp) M is gonna do well in the sport if he chooses to and I'm gonna try to help him with sponsers to do so.

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Here is a pic of this man beast for 5'8 and 289 he looks bigger than me when I had my pcard in 2003 -2006 at 308lbs 6'1 and bf so low the pool test could not read it at all I am actually no lie all honesty (ashemed to say) the man makes me jelious and envious of him,he use to compete I would bet he had a pro card also?I had a pic of him at 8% bf or lower and remind me of pro steh Force (sp) M is gonna do well in the sport if he chooses to and I'm gonna try to help him with sponsers to do so.
Dam sound like u want us to quit.
What do we do with this guy now!!!
Lol!
Just joking but gun shy some.....

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Sorry here he is IMG 0283

MBTJR1980

MBTJR1980

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ty Mountain-man for posting this for me since Im still a bit slow on my skillz here lol! Muscle Mechanic you are very kind bro! Im 37 been at this 20 long ass years! I started with 11” arms at 170lbs ? i was so skinny who knew that i would ever have almost 22” arms now if anybody would have asked me back then i would have died laughing saying I wish!!!! You look great and possess a ton of knowledge and experience. Plus you try to help everybody out from what ive seen so far and that makes you good person and have my respect 110% brotha! Best of luck with everything in life and competition! Ty again for kind words ??

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Got some big guns bro. What I like more than anything, is you seem to have a great attitude about it & I'm sure you would be just as quick to help us, as we would you. 20 years at it & only 37... impressive