• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

M4BTEAM funny news for your Monday morning!!

M4BTEAM

M4BTEAM

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
A pilot made an emergency landing after a fight broke out over a passenger who allegedly refused to stop passing gas.
Two Dutchmen sitting next to the flatulent passenger reportedly asked the man to stop, but he refused and continued to break wind aboard the Transavia Airlines flight from Dubai to Amsterdam Schiphol.
The budget airline crew allegedly did not help the passengers after their complaints, Metro reports, leading to a fight between the men. Despite a warning from the pilot, the altercation continued and forced the airplane to be diverted to Vienna Airport, where it made an emergency landing.

ohhh man, that's a crazy shit. I've thought I have seen a lot of in my life but looks like I havent seen everything yet LoL

M4B

www.M4B.is
m4bteam@katzmail.net

Reactions: Mountain-Man
Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

A pilot made an emergency landing after a fight broke out over a passenger who allegedly refused to stop passing gas.
Two Dutchmen sitting next to the flatulent passenger reportedly asked the man to stop, but he refused and continued to break wind aboard the Transavia Airlines flight from Dubai to Amsterdam Schiphol.
The budget airline crew allegedly did not help the passengers after their complaints, Metro reports, leading to a fight between the men. Despite a warning from the pilot, the altercation continued and forced the airplane to be diverted to Vienna Airport, where it made an emergency landing.

ohhh man, that's a crazy shit. I've thought I have seen a lot of in my life but looks like I havent seen everything yet LoL

M4B

www.M4B.is
m4bteam@katzmail.net
I know our planet is going to hell in a hand basket so we might as well get a smile or two out of the ride