• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Winter olympics in Pyeong Chang, South Korea

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeong Chang, South Korea is a record of sorts with diplomacy. It is a surprise that North Korea have sent a delegation that included Kim Yo Jong, the sister of North Korean president Kim Jong Un. This showe that thru sports, countries can have diplomatic relations and that's a good sign for the 2 Koreas.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Japanese winter olympic champion Yuzuro Hanyu won another gold medal which makes him a double gold medal winner, a feat repeated in Pyeongchang, South Korea after 66 years. Hanyu now has the ambition to master the quadruple axel that no one yet had performed successfully in an international competition. Definitely, Hanyu will have the support of the government’s sports program.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

The Winter Olympic sport that I watch out for is figure skating. I am somehow a fan of Kim Yuna of South Korea as she is beautiful and talented on the ice. She is a legend of the sport, and I have to stress out that she is so gorgeous. Watching her perform on the ice is just utterly captivating. I don't want to sound redundant, but I think I have a crush on her and will ask her parents someday for her hand on marriage. LOL!