Your first visit?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Mountain-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Top of the mountain
    Age
    43
    Height
    6'1
    Weight
    279
    Biceps
    20.
    Chest
    54
    Waist
    30
    Posts
    2,345

    Auction order review

    Ok first time for me with pharmacon ,very excited about it
    So order from site was fairly easy payment info was direct and to the point
    There rep thudgens has had daily updates to my ?
    So far very impressed with them
    I'll keep everyone updated on turnaround and quality.
    Special thanks to thudgens for all his help

    Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

    OFFICAL TESTER FOR- www.M4B.is , board sponser
    If you are interested in any of there long list of pharma products please feel free to contact me
    $$$$$$ save cash and ask for the MOUNTAINMAN discount code www.M4B.is
    Tell them mountain-man sent you for 10% discounts off your order,and special deals for muscle Mecca members.
    Official lead rep,and team members of m4bteam ,I'm always here to help and serve the community

    Customer representative and supporter of http://www.aasraw.com
    http://www.aasraw.com/product-qualit/ raws and highest quality for all your experiments.Tell them mountain-man sent you !!!


    Check musclemecca - m4bteam (www.M4B.is )

    Extreme transformation contest!!
    10 Best contests from MMECCA and there fitness goals
    Hardcore tranning for,there ULTIMATE transformation
    Give them your full support ,stop by to see who will win.

    https://musclemecca.com/forumdisplay.php?f=474

    DONT MISS THE EASTER BOGO
    https://musclemecca.com/showthread.p...57#post3228757

  2. #2
    MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation Pharmacom Labs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    www.PharmacomStore.ws
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    47

    Re: Auction order review

    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain-Man View Post
    Ok first time for me with pharmacon ,very excited about it
    So order from site was fairly easy payment info was direct and to the point
    There rep thudgens has had daily updates to my ?
    So far very impressed with them
    I'll keep everyone updated on turnaround and quality.
    Special thanks to thudgens for all his help
    Thank you Sir for your trust in us!
    Looking forward for your results.



  3. #3
    MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Mountain-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Top of the mountain
    Age
    43
    Height
    6'1
    Weight
    279
    Biceps
    20.
    Chest
    54
    Waist
    30
    Posts
    2,345

    Re: Auction order review

    Quote Originally Posted by Pharmacom Labs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain-Man View Post
    Ok first time for me with pharmacon ,very excited about it
    So order from site was fairly easy payment info was direct and to the point
    There rep thudgens has had daily updates to my ?
    So far very impressed with them
    I'll keep everyone updated on turnaround and quality.
    Special thanks to thudgens for all his help
    Thank you Sir for your trust in us!
    Looking forward for your results.
    I'm very excited about your product and have heard so many great things it's a honor for me to do a jounal here
    Thanks for all you do for mecca members



  4. #4

    Re: Auction order review

    Looking forward to this man. I've wanted to try pharmacom for a long time too



  5. #5
    MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Mountain-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Top of the mountain
    Age
    43
    Height
    6'1
    Weight
    279
    Biceps
    20.
    Chest
    54
    Waist
    30
    Posts
    2,345

    Re: Auction order review

    Already have payment confirmation they are lightning fast got message no lie 5 min after transaction
    Impressive



  6. #6

    Re: Auction order review

    Nice.



  7. #7
    Mecca V.I.P.
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Thudgens96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    AR
    Height
    5'6
    Weight
    185
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    667

    Re: Auction order review

    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain-Man View Post
    Already have payment confirmation they are lightning fast got message no lie 5 min after transaction
    Impressive
    Thank you for keeping us posted brother. Be sure to let us know what you think. I hope it lives up to your expectations.



 

 

collapse Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
By agreeing to the above you are also agreeing to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Statement.