• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Roller exercise for sexy body

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I saw on tv last night one female celebrity here doing her unique workout. She has a big roller like a giant rolling pin that she uses for exercising her body. It's not easy to describe the way she was doing it but it's like a worm what was pressing on the big roller. The celebrity said that it flattens her stomach and strengthens her abs.

JiLLian

JiLLian

Rolling exercise is a form of massage that fitness-minded folks do either before exercise to loosen up sore muscles and tight joints, or after a workout. It is an aid muscle recovery. It improves circulation and flexibility. Regularly rolling pre and post workout will help your muscles prepare for the workout ahead and will help your muscle recovery after you exercise.

Foam roller exercises techniques have become increasingly popular. Rolling yourself out on a foam roller becomes an affordable alternative to massage therapy. Once you start rolling, you will wonder how you ever performed your workouts without it and really understand foam rolling benefits. Always pay attention to your body though. If something doesn’t feel right or pain becomes worse, always see your physician to determine the problem.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have seen such tool used by a friend of mine long time ago to exercise. Actually, the very first time I saw it, I wasn't impressed by the way it looked or believed that it can do any good to one's body but on giving it a trial, I realized that it's not an ordinary tool because when you lean on it and stretch, it gives impact all over your belly and abdomen.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good description there! I think any exercise could help us, considering we do it and it's not going to cause any injury. From that point on, it's all business.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good description there! I think any exercise could help us, considering we do it and it's not going to cause any injury. From that point on, it's all business.

You are absolutely correct with that assertion my friend. When getting into any kind of exercise or workouts, it's very important to take into consideration injuries that might come from carrying out such drills and work towards not getting injured and achieve one's exercise goals.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It does seem like this foam rolling exercise is done before your regular workout, and this will improve your mobility without negatively affecting performance. This is kind of a self-massage technique that can decrease your muscle fatique and improve perfomance, which is always good.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's a very good experience for me so far with this form of exercise. It doesn't take much out of one's body system or energy as well but it's very beneficial to one's general health and body upkeep.