• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Apologizes to everyone!!

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I Wanted to apologize for my lack of response and presence on the board the last few weeks. Was out with pneumonia. Recovered not 100% but feeling a Helluva lot better!
I apologize about any pms or questions i may have not seen. All pms have been answered. Hit me up with any other questions or concerns you may have. Thanks mace

K

kinescoach62

I Wanted to apologize for my lack of response and presence on the board the last few weeks. Was out with pneumonia. Recovered not 100% but feeling a Helluva lot better!
I apologize about any pms or questions i may have not seen. All pms have been answered. Hit me up with any other questions or concerns you may have. Thanks mace
Glad you back on track

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Glad you back on track
Thanks. It feels good just getting up moving around and getting on the forums.
I really just took meds and layed in one spot for days..no energy, just felt lifeless..didnt get up or nothing. I dont wish this on anyone.

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Glad you are better!

-Ted

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I remember you mentioning that before. Glad to see ya shook it

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
You P.O.S. who do u think you are , you had a responsibility to the people and you let us down ,.! There is a word for people like you....

I'm totally kidding brotha hope you are recovering well. Most don't have the decency to even explain.

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You P.O.S. who do u think you are , you had a responsibility to the people and you let us down ,.! There is a word for people like you....

I'm totally kidding brotha hope you are recovering well. Most don't have the decency to even explain.
All is good. Xrays look good today. Just some bullshit lingering issues. But im gonna push this stuff outta me.