• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Brock Lesnar back in WWE

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Roman Reigns emerged champion in the elimination chamber match. After beating Braun Strowman with his superman punches, Reigns is set to meet the resurrected Brock Lesnar in April for the WWE Universal Championship. Also in the undercard is the debut of Ronda Rousey, former UFC mix martial arts champion in the female bantamweight category.

gibbs

gibbs

Banned
Brock Lesnar will destroy the hell out of Roman Reigns!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Braun Strowman has been getting too much push from WWE Raw and I don't know what the reason for that is.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

Brock Lesnar is afraid. When he had the opportunity to challenge Reigns, he did not use it just because he was scared of him. Brock attacked when Roman had no chance. The best fighter? Nah! Tell it to the marines!

MindlessWork

MindlessWork

Brock Lesnar is afraid. When he had the opportunity to challenge Reigns, he did not use it just because he was scared of him. Brock attacked when Roman had no chance. The best fighter? Nah! Tell it to the marines!
I am sure Brock will find his cojones soon enough to be able to make a strong presence.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is there another fight between Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns? I am confused because last April, Lesnar was able to retain his crown by defeating Roman Reigns who was the crowd favorite. And now there is another fight being talked about but it's not clear if it will be a rematch. The referee had counted out Reigns who was bleeding profusely, according to reports.

M

Maestro

To be honest I'm not really sure how we got back here again. I guess Reigns deserves another shot after defeating Bobby Lashley in Raw's main event. This year's summerslam is going to be a memorable one.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Now that fight between Brock and Bobby on Monday Night Raw deserved to be the main event. Brock almost met his match, but I guess we will just have to wait for SummerSlam.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WWE champion Roman Reigns was surprised by the sudden appearance of Brock Lesnar. In an informal tussle, Lesnar picked up Reigns like a ragdoll. Former UFC heavyweight champion and also former WWE universal champion, Lesnar made his presence felt with his trademark pout and angry poise. The fight is set between Lesnar and current champion Roman Reigns.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If I have the power to terminate any WWE superstar contract, Brock would be the first person on top of my list because of his nonchalant attitude towards his appearance in the WWE.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff