• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Make it fit foundation fund raiser

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is not a bodybuilding competition but it's a good cause so we should support it. It's supporting people with autism. Make it fit foundation From Phil Heath: I am so proud to once again be apart of an event that is larger than myself. My friends at make it fit autism along with their partners are doing amazing work in having our 6th Annual Fundraiser for Autism Awareness, Support and Research! This event means so much to me that I am encouraging everyone visiting Columbus Ohio for this week's Arnold Sports to come on by and support a great cause this Friday night. We will have numerous Pro athletes both inside bodybuilding and outside hanging out taking pics and supporting our silent auction of some incredible items. We will also have great music with a live band along with some awesome food and drinks. Please read the pic posted for full details on how to attend and also support online via makeitfit.org . Thank you so much to everyone reading this as this hits home as my younger brother is high functioning and has been fortunate to have programs like these to assist his way of life! Have a great day and we will see you in Columbus!

Last edited: