• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Arnold classic top 5 contest

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What's up muscle mecca? So do you know your bodybuilding? Successfully pick the top 5 and win $200 store credit contest ends and 3 central time on saturday march the 3rd. Good luck.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome! Picking Bonac #1 for sure. I'll have to think on the others & list them later. Glad to see you all doing a contest

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
1. William Bonac
2. Dexter Jackson
3. Roelly Winklaar
4. Cedric McMillan
5. Lionel Beyeke

4 & 5 were tough. Beyek & McMillan are so neck & neck... it was a tough choice. I had high hopes for Dennis Wolf, but I seen recent pics, videos & I would be shocked if he makes top 5!

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not sure why no one participated. I guess no one likes free gear. Anyway don't forget the 20% off sale will still be going on through Wednesday.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Geez I didn't even see this. I was way off anyways.

Usually musclemecca has the top 6 contest and you guys posted this very late so I don't think anyone was focused on it.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, I got mine it to late. I didn't watch it & I was gone all day, so I just found the results out. I was so close!!!!! Anyway, I wanted it Thudgens, but I dropped the ball bro

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was surprised Roelly Winklaar didn't have a higher placement.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Me too! He should have AT LEAST got 3rd

- - - Updated - - -

Imo, he's #1 in the most muscular pose

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Not sure why no one participated. I guess no one likes free gear. Anyway don't forget the 20% off sale will still be going on through Wednesday.
I didn't even see this,I would've posted for sure

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Me too! He should have AT LEAST got 3rd

- - - Updated - - -

Imo, he's #1 in the most muscular pose
He actually won a 10000 dollar purse for the best most muscular

Did he really?? Sweet! Guess I called that one lol. Kind of partial to Winklaar & Bonac really. Why does Roelly not place higher?? Anyway, I am making a bold prediction... Bonac is getting that Olympia title 2019!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Damn it... hit the 9 instead of the 8! Meant 2018

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Yeah I been waiting for him to start winning consecutively for a while but he doesn't have the champion selling points ,can't speak good English ,kind of a thug ECT .
Where as Heath was a college athlete Ronnie was a cop, Jay is just oozing all American champion....just my opinion

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah I been waiting for him to start winning consecutively for a while but he doesn't have the champion selling points ,can't speak good English ,kind of a thug ECT .
Where as Heath was a college athlete Ronnie was a cop, Jay is just oozing all American champion....just my opinion

You could be right & those are interesting points. That's bs imo. Don't get me wrong, I can be a little grumpy & judgy sometimes, but never in competition! It's the principle of it