• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Tiger Woods

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you are a fan of Tiger Woods, isn't it a disheartening situation that he is in regarding the PGA tour and other majors? It used to be that Tiger was a growling animal in the greens and he is not only feared but respected. But now, it seems that no one has remembered what he had done for golf. Anyway, my take on Tiger's twist of fate is when he committed that mistake of turning unfaithful to his wife. With that issue, he not only lost a nice family but also his skills in playing.

M

Melee

Banned
You could be right about his twist of fate coming after he cheated on his wife, although he said he's over that. He said in an interview with Charlie Rose awhile ago that his wife has forgiven him, and that they are best friends. Charlie was kind of asking him what the problem was in regards to his golf game these days and Tiger basically said it was due to getting older. He's not 20 years old anymore. That's not what he said verbatim, but he was just saying that his body has changed, he's had injuries.
I think his issue is probably that he expects to be the player that he once was, but he has to deal with the player that he is now, and take things from there. Men a lot older than him can still play a good game of golf, so if he can get his injuries under control, he should be okay on the golf course. Time will tell though.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

Well, some say that Tiger turned golf into a sport which for me is so disrespectful to the game and its past players. Yes, I agree that Tiger physically changed how you need to play the game of golf. To be the best out there but there were countless great players before him who have played the sport and competed at the highest level in an activity that involves physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment, the very definition of a sport.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tiger made a fortune with his talent, and then totally lost it. Not much more to say about him really.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

I do not care what other people might have to say about him. But know this, he has changed this game for many other golfers, and you can never dispute that.