• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Joshua vs Parker for a heavyweight unification fight

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Both young and undefeated, 26-year old Joseph Parker will stake his WBO belt against the WBA and IBF belts of 28-year old Anthony Joshua who is undefeated with 20 wins, all by knockout while New Zealander Parker with 24 wins. The fight will be held in Cardiff, Wales on March 31 this year.

gibbs

gibbs

Banned
I think everybody knows that Anthony Joshua is taking this,hands down.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Update: After the weigh-in, both Joshua and Parker predicted a win although none said how and when. Parker is to receive $10 million for his purse, just about 1/3 of the total which means Joshua gets the lion's share. Joshua said that Parker is not used to a big crowd of spectators that he may be intimidated but Parker of New Zealand is ready regardless of the crowd. The fight will be on March 31 and both fighters seemed to be looking forward to a fight with Deontay Wilder for the unification of all the heavyweight belts.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anthony Joshua weighed 242 pounds to Joseph Parker's 236 pounds. Joshua is staking his WBA and IBF titles while Parker is WBO champion. The winner therefore will hold 3 titles and only 1 is missing, the heavyweight title of Deontay Wilder. PS. I think Joshua is way ahead as favorite in the odds betting because of his 20 KO wins. But Parker cannot be discounted to pull an upset since he is also champion. What Jeff Horn did to Manny Pacquiao, Parker can do to Joshua when they meet tomorrow in the ring in Cardiff, Wales.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Update of result. It was a lackluster fight that ended in 12 rounds for a unanimous decision for Anthony Joshua who now holds the 3 belts in the heavyweight division. Only 1 belt is missing to be the undisputed champion and that missing belt belongs to Deontay Wilder. It was Joshua all the way with Parker who was an evader but never landed a good blow to Joshua. The scores are 118-110 for 2 jugdes and the 3rd judge scored it 119-109, all for Anthony Joshua.