• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

24 Hours to Live

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ethan Hawke is a deep penetration agent who was tasked by a big organization to eradicate a witness against the big boss. When the job failed, the organization got back at him. Captured and had an implant that will terminate his life after 24 hours, he escaped and tried to help the witness that was once his prey. 24 Hours to Live is a full action that some scenes were not realistic.

M

Melee

Banned
This is my first time ever hearing of this movie. Is it new, old? I'll have to Google it and see what this is all about.
Ok, I'm back. 2017. Has a three star rating on IMBd, and a two star rating on Rotten Tomatoes. Not great ratings, but ratings don't stop me from watching a movie necessarily. Many of the movies that I find myself really liking, I find out after looking them up, often have poor ratings. The title of this film grabbed my attention, and since I'm a movie person I might watch this over the summer.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

I think Hollywood is all out of new ideas. If he only has 24 hours to live and he's telling you he's going to kill you, why not just jump in a plane to New Zealand or something and when you land book a return ticket and fly back home. By the time you land back home, he's dead.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This movie- 24 Hours to Live, sounds like a very enjoyable action thriller- I never pictured Ethan Hawke as a lead action hero, but his sad and tired face expressions they say, really make him fit this character quite well. He usually shows a lot of depth with his characters though, and I heard this movie is non-stop action from start to finish.