• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Apocalypse Now

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A Vietnam war story of how American soldiers deal with life amid the war. Colonel Klutz seemed to have lost his sanity and is being tracked Captain Willard with the intention of killing the colonel. Directed by Francis Ford Coppola, Apocalypse Now has an all star cast led by Martin Sheen and Marlon Brando as the captain and the colonel respectively. Also in the cast are Robert Duvall and Dennis Hopper.

M

Melee

Banned
A Vietnam war story of how American soldiers deal with life amid the war. Colonel Klutz seemed to have lost his sanity and is being tracked Captain Willard with the intention of killing the colonel. Directed by Francis Ford Coppola, Apocalypse Now has an all star cast led by Martin Sheen and Marlon Brando as the captain and the colonel respectively. Also in the cast are Robert Duvall and Dennis Hopper.
Although this is a really popular movie in American culture (and could also be popular in other cultures as well, I don't know), I have yet to see this movie. I'm sure over the years I've probably seen parts of it, but I don't remember it at all. I just heard someone not too long ago talking about this film, and some of the particulars that went on behind the scenes. Maybe I'll put it on my list of movies to watch over the summer.

C

Calhoon

One of the best movies of all time imo. I've seen it at least a dozen times at this point.

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
Same here bro, I saw this film in the late 80's and probably watched it for more than a dozen of times. Sheen and Brando did an awesome job in the film the setting of which is in the Philippines. I grew up in the sixties and the only tv news that I remember seeing on tv are the footages about the Vietnam war. I've done a lot of research about the war too and was able to teach some Indochinese refugees at the Refugee Processing Camp in Bataan during the late 80's and early 90s when the camp closed for good.