• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Trump to meet North Korean leader

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is is a surprising development in the international political scene that US president Donald Trump will be meeting North Korean president Kim Jong Un in May. The meeting is a diplomatic one that will tackle the relationship of the 2 countries. As of now, North Korea had stopped any testing of their nuclear rockets. This meeting is being awaited by the countries allied to the US.

M

Melee

Banned
This meeting sounds good in theory I suppose, but I really doubt that it is actually going to happen. Somebody is going to back out at the last minute.

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
Actually this Trump -Un meeting already occured a few weeks ago in Singapore. It was said that both leaders talked about denuclearization of North Korea. But I really doubt the sincerity of the Nokor with regard to peace talks. I think it was more of easing US pressure on Nokor like economic/trade sanctions that is already wreaking havoc on the north korean economy and its people as a whole. But we don't really know as talks like this also presents opportunities for more diplomacy and understanding that is far better than exchanging nuclear rhetorics on the world stage.