• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Mayweather to an MMA bout?

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's interesting to know that Floyd Mayweather earned $300 in his fight with Conor McGregor. Everyone knows it's a no-contest bout but it was a blockbuster not only in pay-per-view but also in live audience. And now, Mayweather has started training in MMA rules with the intention of fighting in an MMA bout. He is training with Tyron Woodley, the UFC welterweight champion.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's interesting to know that Floyd Mayweather earned $300 in his fight with Conor McGregor. Everyone knows it's a no-contest bout but it was a blockbuster not only in pay-per-view but also in live audience. And now, Mayweather has started training in MMA rules with the intention of fighting in an MMA bout. He is training with Tyron Woodley, the UFC welterweight champion.
$300?

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh, pardon me for the mistake in figures. That's supposed to read $300 million. Anyway, there are talks in the UFC that Floyd Mayweather will be staging another of that blockbuster fight and pundits are guessing it will be against the most popular MMA fighter at present. And who could that be? McGregor's popularity had waned due to inactivity.