• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Humalog Kwik Pen

C

CRC1276

I’m about to get a few of these and just have a few questions for those that used the pen before. Does it come with at least one needle? And also which type or brand of pen needles did you buy to go with the pen? Thanks in advance. I’ve use slin before just not the pen so I wanna make sure I have everything I need for it.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

I’m about to get a few of these and just have a few questions for those that used the pen before. Does it come with at least one needle? And also which type or brand of pen needles did you buy to go with the pen? Thanks in advance. I’ve use slin before just not the pen so I wanna make sure I have everything I need for it.
Depends where your buying them as far as pins
You can just use the syringe to pull Desiree dose from back side of ,insulin cartridge there is a rubber seal just like a vial top,that's how I always dosed mine with a regular insunlin syringe