Bodybuilding movies
Your first visit?
Register

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Big Beef's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Bodybuilding movies

I've decided to order some bodybuilding movies & possibly some power lifting movies as well. Looking for some ideas. I am kind of old school & like a physical copy, but I will try to just watch it online, if I can't find a decent price on them.

I have seen Pumping Iron & Generation Iron 1 & 2. Seen a couple powerlifting/strongman ones on Netflix as well, but that is about it

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation BigHulk's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Bodybuilding movies

what's that one with Tom Platz I think its on here or on mecca youtube

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Big Beef's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I'll have to look up Tom Platz movies & see what I can find. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Was reading reviews on Ronnie Coleman: Unbelievable. Guess that's supposed to be a good one. Haven't talked to anyone that's watched it though

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Was reading reviews on Markus Ruhl: Made In Germany & sounds like another good one

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation Kakashi2020's Avatar
    Height
    5'9-1/2"
    Weight
    187lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Big Beef View Post
    I've decided to order some bodybuilding movies & possibly some power lifting movies as well. Looking for some ideas. I am kind of old school & like a physical copy, but I will try to just watch it online, if I can't find a decent price on them.

I have seen Pumping Iron & Generation Iron 1 & 2. Seen a couple powerlifting/strongman ones on Netflix as well, but that is about it
    Try watching Pain and Gain, it's a true story about a Gym Owner by the name of Danny Lupo of the Sun Gym in Miami. It stars Mark Wahlberg, Dwayne Johnson and Anthony Mackie.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation Kakashi2020's Avatar
    Height
    5'9-1/2"
    Weight
    187lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

A good movie about body building are the 1997 film Stand Tall which documents the career of the great Lou Ferrigno who at his prime left his career in bodybuilding to be an actor and his comeback to bodybuilding after 20 years.

There's also an old 1977 film titled Stay Hungry starring Jeff Bridges and Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi2020 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Beef View Post

Try watching Pain and Gain, it's a true story about a Gym Owner by the name of Danny Lupo of the Sun Gym in Miami. It stars Mark Wahlberg, Dwayne Johnson and Anthony Mackie.
    I watched that one. It was ok. Wasn't a big fan, but it makes it a little more interesting that it was true.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi2020 View Post
    A good movie about body building are the 1997 film Stand Tall which documents the career of the great Lou Ferrigno who at his prime left his career in bodybuilding to be an actor and his comeback to bodybuilding after 20 years.

There's also an old 1977 film titled Stay Hungry starring Jeff Bridges and Arnold Schwarzenegger.
    I want to watch both of those & eventually intend on doing that. I can't remember if I've seen Stay Hungry... I will let ya know when I check it out. Thanks for the ideas.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

collapse Posting Permissions