Bodybuilding movies
Your first visit?
Register

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Big Beef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,348

    Bodybuilding movies

    I've decided to order some bodybuilding movies & possibly some power lifting movies as well. Looking for some ideas. I am kind of old school & like a physical copy, but I will try to just watch it online, if I can't find a decent price on them.

    I have seen Pumping Iron & Generation Iron 1 & 2. Seen a couple powerlifting/strongman ones on Netflix as well, but that is about it

    Similar Bodybuilding Threads:




    •   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

        

      Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors



  2. #2
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation BigHulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    899

    Re: Bodybuilding movies

    what's that one with Tom Platz I think its on here or on mecca youtube




  3. #3
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Big Beef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,348

    Re: Bodybuilding movies

    I'll have to look up Tom Platz movies & see what I can find. Thanks

    - - - Updated - - -

    Was reading reviews on Ronnie Coleman: Unbelievable. Guess that's supposed to be a good one. Haven't talked to anyone that's watched it though




  4. #4
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Big Beef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,348

    Re: Bodybuilding movies

    Was reading reviews on Markus Ruhl: Made In Germany & sounds like another good one




  5. #5
    Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation Kakashi2020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Philippines
    Height
    5'9-1/2"
    Weight
    187lbs
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    416

    Re: Bodybuilding movies

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Beef View Post
    I've decided to order some bodybuilding movies & possibly some power lifting movies as well. Looking for some ideas. I am kind of old school & like a physical copy, but I will try to just watch it online, if I can't find a decent price on them.

    I have seen Pumping Iron & Generation Iron 1 & 2. Seen a couple powerlifting/strongman ones on Netflix as well, but that is about it
    Try watching Pain and Gain, it's a true story about a Gym Owner by the name of Danny Lupo of the Sun Gym in Miami. It stars Mark Wahlberg, Dwayne Johnson and Anthony Mackie.




  6. #6
    Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation Kakashi2020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Philippines
    Height
    5'9-1/2"
    Weight
    187lbs
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    416

    Re: Bodybuilding movies

    A good movie about body building are the 1997 film Stand Tall which documents the career of the great Lou Ferrigno who at his prime left his career in bodybuilding to be an actor and his comeback to bodybuilding after 20 years.

    There's also an old 1977 film titled Stay Hungry starring Jeff Bridges and Arnold Schwarzenegger.




  7. #7
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Big Beef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,348

    Re: Bodybuilding movies

    Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi2020 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Beef View Post
    I've decided to order some bodybuilding movies & possibly some power lifting movies as well. Looking for some ideas. I am kind of old school & like a physical copy, but I will try to just watch it online, if I can't find a decent price on them.

    I have seen Pumping Iron & Generation Iron 1 & 2. Seen a couple powerlifting/strongman ones on Netflix as well, but that is about it
    Try watching Pain and Gain, it's a true story about a Gym Owner by the name of Danny Lupo of the Sun Gym in Miami. It stars Mark Wahlberg, Dwayne Johnson and Anthony Mackie.
    I watched that one. It was ok. Wasn't a big fan, but it makes it a little more interesting that it was true.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi2020 View Post
    A good movie about body building are the 1997 film Stand Tall which documents the career of the great Lou Ferrigno who at his prime left his career in bodybuilding to be an actor and his comeback to bodybuilding after 20 years.

    There's also an old 1977 film titled Stay Hungry starring Jeff Bridges and Arnold Schwarzenegger.
    I want to watch both of those & eventually intend on doing that. I can't remember if I've seen Stay Hungry... I will let ya know when I check it out. Thanks for the ideas.






    • MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

        

        




 

 

collapse Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
By agreeing to the above you are also agreeing to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Statement.