• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bodybuilding movies

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've decided to order some bodybuilding movies & possibly some power lifting movies as well. Looking for some ideas. I am kind of old school & like a physical copy, but I will try to just watch it online, if I can't find a decent price on them.

I have seen Pumping Iron & Generation Iron 1 & 2. Seen a couple powerlifting/strongman ones on Netflix as well, but that is about it

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'll have to look up Tom Platz movies & see what I can find. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Was reading reviews on Ronnie Coleman: Unbelievable. Guess that's supposed to be a good one. Haven't talked to anyone that's watched it though

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Was reading reviews on Markus Ruhl: Made In Germany & sounds like another good one

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

I've decided to order some bodybuilding movies & possibly some power lifting movies as well. Looking for some ideas. I am kind of old school & like a physical copy, but I will try to just watch it online, if I can't find a decent price on them.

I have seen Pumping Iron & Generation Iron 1 & 2. Seen a couple powerlifting/strongman ones on Netflix as well, but that is about it

Try watching Pain and Gain, it's a true story about a Gym Owner by the name of Danny Lupo of the Sun Gym in Miami. It stars Mark Wahlberg, Dwayne Johnson and Anthony Mackie.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

A good movie about body building are the 1997 film Stand Tall which documents the career of the great Lou Ferrigno who at his prime left his career in bodybuilding to be an actor and his comeback to bodybuilding after 20 years.

There's also an old 1977 film titled Stay Hungry starring Jeff Bridges and Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Try watching Pain and Gain, it's a true story about a Gym Owner by the name of Danny Lupo of the Sun Gym in Miami. It stars Mark Wahlberg, Dwayne Johnson and Anthony Mackie.

I watched that one. It was ok. Wasn't a big fan, but it makes it a little more interesting that it was true.

- - - Updated - - -

A good movie about body building are the 1997 film Stand Tall which documents the career of the great Lou Ferrigno who at his prime left his career in bodybuilding to be an actor and his comeback to bodybuilding after 20 years.

There's also an old 1977 film titled Stay Hungry starring Jeff Bridges and Arnold Schwarzenegger.

I want to watch both of those & eventually intend on doing that. I can't remember if I've seen Stay Hungry... I will let ya know when I check it out. Thanks for the ideas.