Your first visit?
Register

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Results 109 to 123 of 123
  1. #109
    Mecca V.I.P. underbody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    13,341

    Re: 2018 New York Pro

    2018 New York Pro 212 division winner

    Name:  FB_IMG_1526848171800.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  52.5 KB
    Name:  FB_IMG_1526848190485.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  48.3 KB
    Name:  FB_IMG_1526848193020.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  47.4 KB


    Last edited by KaiGold; 05-21-2018 at 02:42 PM.



    •   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

        

      Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors



  2. #110
    Mecca V.I.P. underbody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    13,341

    Re: 2018 New York Pro

    Shawn clarida

    Name:  FB_IMG_1526848195750.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  48.0 KBName:  FB_IMG_1526848198685.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  48.3 KB




  3. #111
    Mecca V.I.P. underbody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    13,341

    Re: 2018 New York Pro

    Agnese russo

    Name:  FB_IMG_1526900838710.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  66.9 KB




  4. #112
    Mecca V.I.P. underbody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    13,341

    Re: 2018 New York Pro

    Shawn ray and shawn clarida

    Name:  FB_IMG_1526847883182.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  120.4 KB




  5. #113
    Mecca V.I.P. underbody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    13,341

    Re: 2018 New York Pro

    From 212

    Name:  FB_IMG_1526847931544.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  55.6 KB




  6. #114
    Mecca V.I.P. underbody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    13,341

    Re: 2018 New York Pro

    Akim Williams

    Name:  IMG_20180521_102730_059.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  77.3 KB




  7. #115
    Mecca V.I.P. underbody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    13,341

    Re: 2018 New York Pro

    Rafael brandao

    Name:  IMG-20180523-WA0009.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  96.9 KBName:  IMG-20180523-WA0007.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  116.8 KB




  8. #116
    Mecca V.I.P. underbody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    13,341

    Re: 2018 New York Pro

    Last one

    Name:  IMG-20180523-WA0008.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  89.9 KB




  9. #117
    Joe Pietaro Contributer
    Joe Pietaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    548

    Re: 2018 New York Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by underbody View Post
    From juan morel fb page

    I took 2nd tonight to @nathandeasha what a battle it was a very close show but he won and all i have to say is good job brother. We will have fun onstage soon.
    As far as the outcome I am very happy. I brought my best which I said I would I made improvements. Ill be back on stage very soon to get that Olympia qualification Iíll keep everyone posted.
    Thank you all for the amazing support appreciate you all.
    @apollonnutrition @flex_magazine @liquidsunrayz @liftsportsgear @bevsgym @ifbb_pro_league @npcnewsonlineofficialpage @mrolympiallc


    Name:  FB_IMG_1526847185734.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  0
    Juan is a true gentleman. Hat tip to De Asha, he felt he did his job, too, to place that high and will make improvement and be back soon.


    Joe Pietaro
    Owner & President
    MuscleSport, LLC
    (631) 948-5381
    joe@musclesportmag.com


  10. #118
    Mecca V.I.P. underbody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    13,341

    Re: 2018 New York Pro

    Brad rowe

    Name:  FB_IMG_1527186919050.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  36.3 KB




  11. #119
    Mecca V.I.P. underbody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    13,341

    Re: 2018 New York Pro

    Akim Williams


    Name:  FB_IMG_1527182779280.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  59.7 KBName:  FB_IMG_1527182768317.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  71.9 KB




  12. #120
    Mecca V.I.P. underbody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    13,341

    Re: 2018 New York Pro

    Aaron clark

    Name:  FB_IMG_1527182714390.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  65.0 KB




  13. #121
    Mecca V.I.P. underbody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    13,341

    Re: 2018 New York Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Pietaro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by underbody View Post
    From juan morel fb page

    I took 2nd tonight to @nathandeasha what a battle it was a very close show but he won and all i have to say is good job brother. We will have fun onstage soon.
    As far as the outcome I am very happy. I brought my best which I said I would I made improvements. Ill be back on stage very soon to get that Olympia qualification Iíll keep everyone posted.
    Thank you all for the amazing support appreciate you all.
    @apollonnutrition @flex_magazine @liquidsunrayz @liftsportsgear @bevsgym @ifbb_pro_league @npcnewsonlineofficialpage @mrolympiallc


    Name:  FB_IMG_1526847185734.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  0
    Juan is a true gentleman. Hat tip to De Asha, he felt he did his job, too, to place that high and will make improvement and be back soon.
    Joe, did u see this pro show? Was u in new york?




  14. #122
    Administrator
    tkD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Age
    31
    Height
    6'0"
    Weight
    180 lbs
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    21,200

    Re: 2018 New York Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by underbody View Post
    Aaron clark

    Name:  FB_IMG_1527182714390.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  65.0 KB
    lol, did he competed in the open class? looks like a mess imo.


    2018 Mr Olympia qualified competitors / updates --- follow the latest updates for the biggest show in the bodybuilding world, the #2018 Mr Olympia!
    2018 World's Strongest Man official thread, photos & results --- results from the heats & the finals of the 2018 #WSM!

    Facebook

    2018 New York Pro

    2014 Top 6 Guess Game Champion


  15. #123
    MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Pushtoday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Height
    5'6"
    Weight
    171
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    199

    Re: 2018 New York Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by underbody View Post
    Aaron clark

    Name:  FB_IMG_1527182714390.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  65.0 KB
    lol, did he competed in the open class? looks like a mess imo.

    Definitely a mess!
    This guy always seems like he's on another planet.




    PSL Representative
    http://puritysourcelabs.ru/

    Pick Up Something Heavy




    • MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

        

        
         We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY






 

 
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

collapse Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
By agreeing to the above you are also agreeing to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Statement.