Auction time - Page 2
Your first visit?
Register

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Auction time

Mecca V.I.P.
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Thudgens96's Avatar
    Height
    5'6
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Auction time

What's up guys bid is 125 little over a day to go.

Mecca V.I.P.
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Thudgens96's Avatar
    Height
    5'6
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

125 at you last day for bidding. Good luck.

Mecca V.I.P.
    Height
    5'6
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

125 is the current bid beard50 about to get a great deal. Still a few hours to go. Get those bids in.

Member bodybuilding reputation
    Height
    5'11"
    Weight
    238 6%bf
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Thudgens96 View Post
    125 is the current bid beard50 about to get a great deal. Still a few hours to go. Get those bids in.
    130? Did I miss lol

Mecca V.I.P.
    Height
    5'6
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Ketsugo View Post
    130? Did I miss lol
    Brother you made it ketsugo is the winner. Congrats my friend.

Height
    5'11"
    Weight
    238 6%bf
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Are you kidding ? No way pm or text me bro you and I know each other unless your goofing if so you got me good ha ha

Mecca V.I.P.
    Height
    5'6
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Are you kidding ? No way pm or text me bro you and I know each other unless your goofing if so you got me good ha ha
    You are the winner my friend

Height
    5'11"
    Weight
    238 6%bf
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Awesome now am I blind or just cerebrally delayed I canít see list how do we go about . I did see a website is there code or go through you pm lmk thanks

Height
    5'11"
    Weight
    238 6%bf
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Awesome now am I blind or just cerebrally delayed I canít see list how do we go about . I did see a website is there code or go through you pm lmk thanks
    Sorry I may have erroneous wrote on another area damn Tapatalk really screwy lol
    But I didnít realize there was minimum for money transfer so I couldnít add to cart once done , so I cancelled and added more but Iím thinking I deactivated code so now canít use it. I need new code or new way please. First timer on site had no idea that 170$ limit despite before discount 450$ if Iím making sense . The irony of whole thing ya know every first time order and contest Iíve won past five years across community lol gets messed up the ketsugo curse ! My fault though had no idea how worked . Please pm or message me with how to access my prize thanks code not working thanks

Height
    5'11"
    Weight
    238 6%bf
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Now since 1999 I been on forums ordering from 100s working for few . Their website system is not contest friendly . First you need to use bitcoin and I refuse cuz I hate it. I tried 4 times to do money transfer but the $300 credit is not included on postage and donít apply to money gram or western union . I bid what ? 150$ I had to spend 595$ se ya later !!! I get better deals with no contest on every sponsor Iíve ever used . To me not worth it . Great guy thudgens but pharmacom website system stinks . See I mod on several other forums and I can get more gear less money in one to two days . They want business but canít even follow though normal with decent contest . Like bait and switch . Not cool ! Not happy ! Donít ask what my opinion of them is you wont like . Sorry . Give to some one else . Iíll never order from them . Just being honest .

Height
    5'11"
    Weight
    238 6%bf
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Thudgeons you are awesome , I know you tried . But they just arenít my cup o tea. Give to next guy . I will never order from pharmacom. Iím sure some bitcoin expert will love paying top dollar no offense . Thanks for advocating for me but hey they donít want contest to make happy future customer . Cuz I buy ton stuff year round but plenty of others love their overseas gear . Enjoy carrry on ! Just buyer beware of the rules cuz they donít tell you until order submitted then wonít do it . Well unless your paying like 500$ which I bid 130$ itís contest ..... use bitcoin!!

Mecca V.I.P.
    Height
    5'6
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

I apologize for the inconvenience. I take responsibility for not making all aware of the 200 minnimum with MG and WU. So if your bid is under 200 you will need to pay with bit coin. I apologize again for any inconvenience.

Height
    5'11"
    Weight
    238 6%bf
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

I apologize for the inconvenience. I take responsibility for not making all aware of the 200 minnimum with MG and WU. So if your bid is under 200 you will need to pay with bit coin. I apologize again for any inconvenience.
    Thudgens you are awesome in my book. Please know I trust and hold you in highest regard . You advocate for me I feel sorry that I had to make people aware, so please know your damn good ! Hey just use bitcoin people . Personally Iíve had dozens of dudes message me try to tutor I find it aggravating so will never use bit coin. Plus I did not want to spend fortune . As I have huge stockpile . Just give it try sure if you need to stock up good deal just not for me

Height
    5'11"
    Weight
    238 6%bf
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Thudgens you are awesome in my book. Please know I trust and hold you in highest regard . You advocate for me I feel sorry that I had to make people aware, so please know your damn good ! Hey just use bitcoin people . Personally Iíve had dozens of dudes message me try to tutor I find it aggravating so will never use bit coin. Plus I did not want to spend fortune . As I have huge stockpile . Just give it try sure if you need to stock up good deal just not for me- again give my credit to another please enjoy

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation Steroidify Rep's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Now since 1999 I been on forums ordering from 100s working for few . Their website system is not contest friendly . First you need to use bitcoin and I refuse cuz I hate it. I tried 4 times to do money transfer but the $300 credit is not included on postage and donít apply to money gram or western union . I bid what ? 150$ I had to spend 595$ se ya later !!! I get better deals with no contest on every sponsor Iíve ever used . To me not worth it . Great guy thudgens but pharmacom website system stinks . See I mod on several other forums and I can get more gear less money in one to two days . They want business but canít even follow though normal with decent contest . Like bait and switch . Not cool ! Not happy ! Donít ask what my opinion of them is you wont like . Sorry . Give to some one else . Iíll never order from them . Just being honest .
    Hello Guys,

First of all I want to make it clear for all that we ,PharmacomStore ,under no circumstances are trying to trick any customer or contest winner to buy more than he needs to or he wants to .

This entire situation is caused by a misunderstanding and miscommunication between the parts involved....Indeed we are currently having a minimum limit of 200$ for MG and WU payments set by our picking up service due to the severe restrictions on transfers imposed by MG and WU in the recent period and because of that limit when the store credit code was applied the value of the order went below that limit causing a system error (our tech guys are currently working on a solution to this problem and we should be solving it soon) .

Thudgens has no fault in this ,he had no idea that this could happen and as a matter of fact at the moment when this posts were published here we were exchanging e-mails trying to find the best solution to this matter so you could proceed with the order....If you would have had a little patience ,all this situation would have been avoided ,and you had nothing to lose anyway so this reaction is a total mystery for us.

Since Bitcoin is out of the question because you don't want to use ,I've talked with our picking up service and they have agreed to make an exception in this case if you want to proceed with the order after all ...so if you've changed your mind please send me a PM ,I'll reactivate your code or provide another one and then provide payment data manually .

And as a side note ...From my experience within this company seeing how the MG and WU restrictions are becoming tougher by month I can assure you that no source on this market will be able to use them as payment methods anymore in 1-2 from now....You better start learning crypto guys !!!!

Thank you

Height
    5'11"
    Weight
    238 6%bf
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by PharmacomRep View Post
    Hello Guys,

First of all I want to make it clear for all that we ,PharmacomStore ,under no circumstances are trying to trick any customer or contest winner to buy more than he needs to or he wants to .

This entire situation is caused by a misunderstanding and miscommunication between the parts involved....Indeed we are currently having a minimum limit of 200$ for MG and WU payments set by our picking up service due to the severe restrictions on transfers imposed by MG and WU in the recent period and because of that limit when the store credit code was applied the value of the order went below that limit causing a system error (our tech guys are currently working on a solution to this problem and we should be solving it soon) .

Thudgens has no fault in this ,he had no idea that this could happen and as a matter of fact at the moment when this posts were published here we were exchanging e-mails trying to find the best solution to this matter so you could proceed with the order....If you would have had a little patience ,all this situation would have been avoided ,and you had nothing to lose anyway so this reaction is a total mystery for us.

Since Bitcoin is out of the question because you don't want to use ,I've talked with our picking up service and they have agreed to make an exception in this case if you want to proceed with the order after all ...so if you've changed your mind please send me a PM ,I'll reactivate your code or provide another one and then provide payment data manually .

And as a side note ...From my experience within this company seeing how the MG and WU restrictions are becoming tougher by month I can assure you that no source on this market will be able to use them as payment methods anymore in 1-2 from now....You better start learning crypto guys !!!!

Thank you
    Thanks I appreciate that . For the record I usually have several guys CIM .20 years on forums super mod on many forums Iíll never need bitcoin. But I do apologize as you stepping up to the open means A lot . Thudgens speaks highly of you and I consider him a friend . Iíll pm as you do have reputation of great gear that Iíve yet to try

Height
    5'11"
    Weight
    238 6%bf
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

To wow ! Thatís huge I never expected open positive response . Iím damn impressed. Iíve known thud from Another places fir while heís always loved pharmacom, Iíve never tried them only cuz I guess being mod for years you get spoiled lol . Now I have to try them . I trust thud and when the customer service takes time thatís pretty cool. I have heard the gear rocks I do want to try the primo and anavar

Height
    5'11"
    Weight
    238 6%bf
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Holy shit these guys since hearing of my disability have gone way out if their way to make possible . I was impatient, sorry Pharmacom Iím used to years of being screwed then having to rely on my good contacts as mod to spoil me . Ya know when you been in this community you will have shares of scam especially me I began when the community was young , now the forums and members so numerous and smart safeguard everything. Pharmacom has now made special allowances to assist my win and I have not seen this kindness and effort ever and remember Iím the old washed up fogie in community. I began bodybuilding in 1977 and my first forum 1999 now defunct called freaksforlife then ghost gym then outlaw and AB and offshore then I was head mod on 12 forums but became awkward when certain owners didnít get along . My point I been around and this act of professional kindness is unheard of . My hat is off to thud and Pharmacom rep. Their gear is legendary already now Iím like got huge teepee for it lmao . Primo anavar abomb here I come . Ya know over decades certain UG labs have rivaled HG this is one like way back British dispensary British Dragon both now defunct . Genxxl . Itís common when you serve so many that computer issues arise so chalk it up to my bring ignorant spoiled brat at 52 lol Thudgens thanks my friend for pep talk , pharm rep thanks fir your patience. My fellow board bros Iíll let you know . While many wary of foreign labs , few actually can out do some domestic buddies . Last year my first year not being remailer having now to pay like everyone else - my first 5 new finds messes up my order but the good guys ALWAYS make up for it . So lesson patience is a virtue. Carry on ! Happy Saturday, peace love granola and pizza pizza pizza !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Bodybuilding Threads

1. Auction order review
    By Mountain-Man in forum Steroidify
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-08-2018, 06:51 PM
  2. Auction auction auction
    By Thudgens96 in forum Steroidify
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 02-20-2018, 09:58 PM
  3. Who's wants a auction
    By Thudgens96 in forum Steroidify