• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Eddie Hall Updates

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Let's post Eddie Hall Updates here!
If you don't know who this Strongman is Eddie Hall is the 2017 World's Strongest Man. Eddie Hall has also won many other strongman contests. Those will be posted in his bio coming soon!
From Eddie:
This is what 6ft 3" & 30.5 stone /4251bs of BEAST looks even have my personal No1 fan that follows me everywhere nowadays! My absolute heaviest I was 4331bs and Jeeze I wouldn't wish that torture upon anyone.

Df37969f924e80afc670af5bf47acf65 1

EddieHall

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
The Beast!

Eddie Hall lifts an amazing 500kg for a new world record at Europe's Strongest Man
The first man to ever break the half ton.....

Last edited by a moderator:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I love it! Thanks for posting!

He said he was yelling fuck you while he was lifting it. lol I do that all the time when lifting weight too heavy for me. lol

Thanks for posting brother!

Last edited:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eddie Hall death by deadlift

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Eddie Hall
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands in times of challenge and controversy."
Eddie Hall

Last edited:
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2017 Worlds Strongest Man @eddiehallwsm ‘s 3 year transformation from 432 pounds down to his latest update at 355 sporting an impressive 6 pack

135284001_10158102457992677_732432077945-1.jpg

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2017 Worlds Strongest Man @eddiehallwsm ‘s 3 year transformation from 432 pounds down to his latest update at 355 sporting an impressive 6 pack

135284001_10158102457992677_732432077945-1.jpg
That's insane!

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

healthcare8055

healthcare8055

eddie hall doing the us marine workout regimen was damn cool.

Reactions: The King Of Lurkers
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
The fight is on tonight!

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

Reactions: The King Of Lurkers

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

Eddie Hall, the former World's Strongest Man, has once again surprised his social media fans, but this time it's not because he's been dragging a 400lb aircraft or bending frying pans with his bare hands. As 'The Beast' prepares for his bodybuilding debut next year, it's his impressively chiseled pecs that have sparked interest among his followers.

This Monday, Hall shared an image of his massive chest on Instagram, tagging famous Canadian bodybuilder Christopher Adam Bumstead with the remark, 'Move aside @cbum - Ebum is coming 2024.'

Bumstead, dubbed 'Cbum,' has won the 'Classic Physique Division' at the Mr. Olympia competition every year since 2019 and placed runner-up in 2017 and 2018.

The accomplished bodybuilder was quick to answer to Hall's message, responding simply with two melon emojis, which Hall immediately responded with: 'You better be ready brother'.

Hall said in January that he plans to compete in a bodybuilding competition next winter. 'I'm going to do a huge bulk, so I'm gonna blow up, make all my muscles big and juicy again, and then we're gonna do a trim,' he remarked in preparation. 'I'm trying to be on stage around the end of next year, possibly in October, November, or December.'

With preparations obviously in full swing, Hall's supporters were quick to notice his massive chest. One person said, 'What the bar witnessed when Eddie lifted 500kg.'

Another user said, 'You should be the one nursing your kid wtf.'

Another expressed alarm over Hall's stature, saying, 'Real conversation must actually be unpleasant and very dismal to be so huge.'

'Na guy, I was 55lbs bigger than this at one time,' Hall said. This is a piece of cake.'

Strongman Eddie Hall Pecs

Strongman Eddie Hall

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eddie Hall the Bodybuilder?

Eddie Hall Before
Eddie hall before

Eddie Hall After
Eddie hall after