• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Arnold Schwarzenegger just had emergency open heart surgery!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
bb6aeb05f64d111672b408986ab775d1-1.jpg

I just found out that Arnold Schwarzenegger just had to have emergency surgery on his heart. He is stable.

That's all I know right now guys. More soon.

From TMZ:
Sources connected to Arnold tell TMZ, the 70-year-old Schwarzenegger went to Cedars-Sinai Thursday for a catheter valve replacement. We're told the surgery is somewhat experimental and he developed complications.

Doctors were prepared in case the catheter valve replacement failed ... and quickly decided Arnold needed emergency open-heart surgery, which we're told lasted several hours.

This is not the first time Arnold has gone under the knife for heart surgery. He had an aortic valve replaced in 1997. At the time doctors didn't feel the procedure was urgently needed, but Arnold decided to do it while he was still young. He also said at the time the condition was congenital and had nothing to do with steroids.

As for his condition ... we're told he's stable.

http://amp.tmz.com/2018/03/30/arnold-schwarzenegger-open-heart-surgery-valve-replacement

Last edited:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
OMG! I hope he is ok! Praying for you Arny!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
The Terminator will be back. He always is. :cool:

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think he will be ok but Arnold was born in 1947. He is still a beast but getting up there in years!

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Get well champ!!

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mr. Olympia LLC with Arnold Sports Festival.28 mins · Paid · Via @arnoldsportsArnold Schwarzenegger is stable and recovering after undergoing open-heart surgery following complications that arose during a planned heart valve replacement. His first words after waking up were “I’m back,” his representative Daniel Ketchell tweeted on Friday, adding that the actor “is in good spirits.”

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Arnold Schwarzenegger update! Looks like Arnold is doing well!

From Arnold Schwarzenegger:
It's true: I'm back! I went to sleep expecting to wake up with a small incision and woke up with a big one - but guess what, I woke up, and that's something to be thankful for. Thank you to the doctors & nurses. And I'm truly filled with gratitude for all of the kind messages.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Arnold Schwarzenegger update! Looks like Arnold is doing well!

From Arnold Schwarzenegger:
It's true: I'm back! I went to sleep expecting to wake up with a small incision and woke up with a big one - but guess what, I woke up, and that's something to be thankful for. Thank you to the doctors & nurses. And I'm truly filled with gratitude for all of the kind messages.

Awesome news!!

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Good to here that the Terminator is okay !
It means more Expendables and Escape Plan movies YESS!!!