• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Arnold Schwarzenegger Tribute

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Arnold Schwarzenegger young
You may have heard about Arnold Schwarzenegger having emergency open heart surgery. He is stable right now but I wanted to have a place where everyone can show thier support for The Austrian Oak! Get well!

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
From Roelly Winklaar to Arnold: How life throws curveballs. 2 weeks ago you were standing next to me telling me congratulations and how strong I was! And now I am praying so much for you and a fast recovery! You are such a strong person and my deepest respect and prayers go to you in this time of need and recovery! I know you are a fighter and will come back stronger then ever! I pray that sooner than later I will be standing next to you on stage as you are the true CHAMPION ARNOLD! Thoughts and prayers are with you! Life is so precious not to cherish each moment. Please keep him in your prayers.
RoellyWinklaar arnold

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
From Phil Heath to Arnold Schwarzenegger:
When I heard the news I didn't wanna believe any of it, but then I realized that it was YOU Arnold and for some reason I felt ok because of the Man you are. Arnold, you arc far beyond an icon, but a true warrior a people's servant who always wants us to stay in shape and pioneer by your many accolades off the stage! WE know You "WILL Be BACK" better than ever! Wishing you a speedy recover, God Bless to you and your family.
Phil Heath

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some pictures of the pros with Arny. They all wish Arnold Schwarzenegger to get well.
Flex Lewis
Dennis Wolf
Big Ramy
Flexlewis Denniswolf

0fdf31504599d8a556aea46befaa899a-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: