• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

MuscleMecca Exclusive Interview with Cassandra Malini

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
931c6d0a90ea5e1677785ff4ffcbb266-1.jpg

I would like to thank Underbody for arranging and performing this interview and I would like to thank Cassandra Malini for giving musclemecca the honor of being able to interview her. Thank you!

Underbody
:Hello Cassandra, welcome to the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding, Diet and Nutrition Sports Forums and thank you so much for giving us an interview.

Underbody: First of all, briefly introduce yourself to our readers of the MuscleMecca.com forum, in the section dedicated to Italy.

Cassandra: Hello my name is Cassandra Malini I'm from Ferrara I'm a hairstylist and female bodybuilder.

Underbody: When did you start dedicating yourself to the world of gyms?

Cassandra: I started practicing crossfit in 2014 but after awhile I saw that my body was taking a shape that I did not like due to the fact that crossfit overloads some muscle groups compared to others. After about a year I decided to pass at the weight room and asked for help from a trainer to more quickly reach the goals I set for myself.

Underbody: After how long did you start competing and why did you decide to do it? What pushed you to the stage?

Cassandra: After eight months I was practicing in the weight room and I was already to take the stage for my first competition. To convince me was my trainer Fabrizio Cavazzini who immediately told me that I had all the requisites to get on a stage.

Underbody: Can you list all the competitions you participated in over all these years?

Cassandra: After having seen some competitions in different federations I decided to embark on my competitive path with Wabba Italia. With them I participated on the Triveneto championship with qualification for the Italian championship as a debut competition, immediately winning the qualification, in the same year I took part in the Italian championships in Verona. In the fall season I competed at Hercules Olympia Italy placing third. The following year I participated in 4 competitions including three internationals, Hercules Olympia London, Ms universe Budapest, Hercules Olympia Vicenza (from that year it became an international competition). Among these I participated in the Cult Fitness trophy in Turin, collecting an excellent second place.

Underbody: Which competition did you find most difficult to deal with?

Cassandra: I think that until now the most difficult bodybuilding competition I have faced, especially for the level of competitors coming from all over the world, was the Ms Universe. For the first time I found myself facing such a high level of very experienced athletes; even though I did not have the same experience I managed to bring a very good condition, improving my poor points by fighting on equal terms with them, called the second call out with the six finalists, but then compared with another athlete to play the last place in the final, unfortunately I was out for a while.

Underbody: What are competitive commitments of 2018?

Cassandra: In 2018 I decided to prepare myself for the following bodybuilding competitions:
-Hercules Olympia London May 26th
- Italian Rimini Wellness 3 June
-Wabba World Championships 15th June 16th
-Ms Universe Portugal 23 November 24th
-Hercules Olympia Italy December 8th

Underbody: Let's talk about training. Where do you train and how many times do you go to the gym per week?

Cassandra: I train in a gym in Ferrara 5 times a week, usually in the evening because of my job.

Underbody: What is the muscle group in your body that responds most easily to training?

Cassandra: The muscle group that responds better to training is my quadriceps so much that for a while I had to drop them to focus on other groups.

Underbody:And what responds more slowly?

Cassandra: Initially I had to focus particularly on the back and shoulders to be able to bring back the level of the lower body, even today my main focus is on deltoids.

Underbody: What are the parts of your body that you think you need to improve to be more competitive on the stage?

Cassandra: I managed to build a particularly harmonious body in these two years, of course we are always looking for perfection but more than a deficient part I'm looking for better muscle quality.

Underbody: I noticed that on facebook, there are many pages dedicated to the fit kitchen. Have you ever tried a "fit" dish or do you also dedicate yourself to creating new "fit" dishes? Do you have a recipe that you would like to share with us on MuscleMecca Bodybuilding, Diet and Nutrition Sports Forums?

Cassandra: I think that the recipes you see on those sites are not suitable for those who compete but are more suitable for those who simply want to stay fit trying to eat healthy while having dishes that are sufficiently tasty. In my short experience though I have learned that simplicity and precision are much more important.
I collaborate with the site www.hardgymsolutions.com where by contacting us you can be guided either for competitive preparation(bodybuilding, bikini, man physique) or simply to get back in shape.

Underbody
: If an Italian or American girl wants to contact you to be guided at the gym by yourself or through online coaching, what are your contacts (social, email, website etc.).

Cassandra: You can find us on Facebook at the hardgymsolutions page or at the email kess87@hotmail.it or culturafisica@hotmail.it and Ican also write in English ....

Underbody: I thank you for the availability and for the time dedicated to this interview. Good luck at your future bodybuilding competitions.

Here are more images of the absolutely amazing and beautiful Cassandra Malin!

706ad6d29a43a7b074c2b7ed60efde8e-1.jpg

3713a4db9c7dda3939e5e21b6e0ffe16-1.jpg

227e938b826ab2cb8a25fb38ae42c1fc-1.jpg

1e43ab04fcad2daa5312bd9b1fd48596-1.jpg

d157664a7f12dfecd7bc8770bdea1669-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great interview but the pics are broken.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Perfect now!

I have hope Cassandra Malini will be a member here!

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Thank u for the great interview Great to read of her experience .

Awesome

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Cassandra in the gym