• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Conor McGregor in hot water

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In the UFC 223 incident, the bus bearing some UFC fighters arrived. The reason was not clear why former UFC featherweight and lightweight champion Conor McGregor assaulted the bus by throwing objects. The broken glass hit the face of Michael Chiesa that aborted his bout. Another fighter Ray Borg was also injured. The New York court had issued a bail requirement of $50k for the temporary liberty of McGregor.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Is there any video of this incident?

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Until now, the motive of McGregor on why he attacked the bus that was carrying UFC fighters is not clear. But the attack was not planned and maybe a spur of the moment action. Anyway, here is the link of the video. https://youtu.be/za0qXbofvc0

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Dana white was going to strip Conner McGregor of his title because he doesn't want to fight, Conner got mad and went there to confront Dana and went on a rampage. I think money and fame got to him or he just wants to reiterate and cement his bad boy image through publicity gimicks. The media is all over him now.