Your first visit?
Register

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Mountain-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Top of the mountain
    Age
    43
    Height
    6'1
    Weight
    279
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    2,534

    Its time for mid cycle pics withe dates and board name

    We are at the mid way point here guys and time for ur official photos with your board name and date included in the picture,rember it's the only way you get points for the contest ,thanks for all you guys are doing it means a hell of a lot to me and I consider all of you my friends and Brothers best of luck to all of you.

    Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

    OFFICAL TESTER FOR- www.M4B.is , board sponser
    If you are interested in any of there long list of pharma products please feel free to contact me
    $$$$$$ save cash and ask for the MOUNTAINMAN discount code www.M4B.is
    Tell them mountain-man sent you for 10% discounts off your order,and special deals for muscle Mecca members.
    Official lead rep,and team members of m4bteam ,I'm always here to help and serve the community

    Customer representative and supporter of http://www.aasraw.com
    http://www.aasraw.com/product-qualit/ raws and highest quality for all your experiments.Tell them mountain-man sent you .

    Mountain-man only choice in his growth hormone.
    http://www.ironlion-lab.net/product-...GH-Puretropin/

  2. #2
    Mecca Maniac Zillagraybeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    307

    Re: Its time for mid cycle pics withe dates and board name

    Love that hoodie brother.



  3. #3
    MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Mountain-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Top of the mountain
    Age
    43
    Height
    6'1
    Weight
    279
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    2,534

    Re: Its time for mid cycle pics withe dates and board name

    Quote Originally Posted by Zillagraybeard View Post
    Love that hoodie brother.
    Me too me too I wear it every chance I get esp at the gym ,gonna have to order another one I gonna wear this sucker out!



  4. #4
    Mecca V.I.P. Big Beef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,313

    Re: Its time for mid cycle pics withe dates and board name

    Sounds good bro, but could we get to the end of the week to get those pics up? I'm like an ape & grow hair fast! I need to get this woman over here to get my back for me. If not, it's cool



  5. #5
    MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Mountain-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Top of the mountain
    Age
    43
    Height
    6'1
    Weight
    279
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    2,534

    Re: Its time for mid cycle pics withe dates and board name

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Beef View Post
    Sounds good bro, but could we get to the end of the week to get those pics up? I'm like an ape & grow hair fast! I need to get this woman over here to get my back for me. If not, it's cool
    Of course let's say by may 1st??



  6. #6
    MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Drealdeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Age
    37
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,420

    Re: Its time for mid cycle pics withe dates and board name

    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain-Man View Post
    We are at the mid way point here guys and time for ur official photos with your board name and date included in the picture,rember it's the only way you get points for the contest ,thanks for all you guys are doing it means a hell of a lot to me and I consider all of you my friends and Brothers best of luck to all of you.
    Will do boss! Thank you,m allow competitor , m4bteam and Muscle Mecca for having this contest it's been amazing so far watching everyone's physique transform,and getting to know some of u guys better . Glad I can be on this journey here now ,together.....

    Happy gaining y'all

    Drd



  7. #7
    MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Drealdeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Age
    37
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,420

    Re: Its time for mid cycle pics withe dates and board name

    Quote Originally Posted by Drealdeal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain-Man View Post
    We are at the mid way point here guys and time for ur official photos with your board name and date included in the picture,rember it's the only way you get points for the contest ,thanks for all you guys are doing it means a hell of a lot to me and I consider all of you my friends and Brothers best of luck to all of you.
    Will do boss! Thank you,m allow competitor , m4bteam and Muscle Mecca for having this contest it's been amazing so far watching everyone's physique transform,and getting to know some of u guys better . Glad I can be on this journey here now ,together.....

    Happy gaining y'all

    Drd
    My fellow competitors***



  8. #8
    Mecca V.I.P. Big Beef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,313

    Re: Its time for mid cycle pics withe dates and board name

    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain-Man View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Beef View Post
    Sounds good bro, but could we get to the end of the week to get those pics up? I'm like an ape & grow hair fast! I need to get this woman over here to get my back for me. If not, it's cool
    Of course let's say by may 1st??
    That sounds great buddy. Sorry I didn't respond sooner. I will hopefully have pics up sooner than that



  9. #9
    Mecca V.I.P. BigHulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    832

    Re: Its time for mid cycle pics withe dates and board name

    what u need board name?



  10. #10
    Mecca V.I.P. Big Beef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,313

    Re: Its time for mid cycle pics withe dates and board name

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHulk View Post
    what u need board name?
    To make sure the photo is of the person posting & a date to make sure it is the most current progress. I don't like speaking for Mman, but I'm sure that's what he meant



  11. #11
    Mecca V.I.P.
    Muscle mechanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,604

    Re: Its time for mid cycle pics withe dates and board name

    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain-Man View Post
    We are at the mid way point here guys and time for ur official photos with your board name and date included in the picture,rember it's the only way you get points for the contest ,thanks for all you guys are doing it means a hell of a lot to me and I consider all of you my friends and Brothers best of luck to all of you.
    I post photos with paper info at least 1-2× per week.
    I made one today with paper bag. Lol!!
    It's up.
    Hope i am following all areas I will post diet more but to be honest I am a high endurance guy.
    I eat decent all the time and get things going by burning more cals rather than cutting them out.
    That is how I trained my body to work.
    A diet clean is nice but with my life and kids it's not easy to eat that way when it becomes selfish to what I can put on the table.
    Instead I work harder and it's always worked but I am always aware of what it takes to burn what I put in



  12. #12
    MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Mountain-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Top of the mountain
    Age
    43
    Height
    6'1
    Weight
    279
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    2,534

    Re: Its time for mid cycle pics withe dates and board name

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Beef View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHulk View Post
    what u need board name?
    To make sure the photo is of the person posting & a date to make sure it is the most current progress. I don't like speaking for Mman, but I'm sure that's what he meant
    That is correct sr



  13. #13
    MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Mountain-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Top of the mountain
    Age
    43
    Height
    6'1
    Weight
    279
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    2,534

    Re: Its time for mid cycle pics withe dates and board name

    Bump these Midway pics are required guys get them posted



  14. #14
    MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Drealdeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Age
    37
    Height
     
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    1,420

    Re: Its time for mid cycle pics withe dates and board name

    Mine is up



 

 

collapse Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
By agreeing to the above you are also agreeing to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Statement.