• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Rest in Peace Tyrel Ekermans

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
RIP Tyrel Ekermans
We lost another bodybuilding brother over the weekend. Tyrel Ekermans was possibly trying to help a woman when he was stabbed to death.

Police spokesman Captain FC van Wyk said:
Circumstances surrounding a stabbing incident at Arum Road‚ Bloubergrandt‚ Table View‚ on Saturday morning at about 1am where a 36-year-old man was fatally injured are under investigation. A murder case was registered for investigation. No arrest as yet has been made.

Bianca Lee Juchau
I know everyone thought he was a gangster‚ but we knew the real Zoogy.

My best friend was taken away from me today‚ my zollie‚ my brother‚ my crazy Mexican! This isn’t how it was meant to end my boy‚ we still had so much to do‚ so many memories to make‚ there’s so many unanswered questions!

Mark Stent(Good friend of Tyrel Ekermans):
I have no words... I can't believe I will never get to laugh with you again... You were the single best and most loyal person I have ever met‚ I remember times of you saving me from myself at ungodly hours‚ you were never anything short of the perfect friend‚ no matter how busy you had time for me... Above all you were the best father on earth...
RIP Tyrel Ekermans

RIP Tyrel Ekermans

RIP Tyrel