• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Unexplained Phenomenon, Mysteries and Weird Stuff

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Recently I've been thinking and researching a lot about a phenomenon called the Mandela Effect named after the late South African President Nelson Mandela.

The Mandela Effect in a nutshell is when people remember an event that really didn't happen.
A good example is the supposed death of Mandela in prison in the 80's and also Billy Graham's death too, a lot of people have memories of these events but as we all know Mandela and Graham didn't die in the 80's. To tell you frankly, even I heard of these in school in the 80's but I didn't really care, I was a young student then.

Recently I was reading some articles and I came across an article about Bleedthroughs and the Mandela Effect was mentioned. I did search for other examples of it and found a subject that I can relate to and that is the Jiffy peanut butter, now this gets interesting, in my youth I can remember clearly eating a lot of Jiffy peanut butter, it's made in the US and has two variants a smooth textured one and a chunky one. I remember this because my dad was working in an American Military Base in the states and he would send us boxes of canned goods and other foodstuffs like Comstock blueberry and other variants for cake mixes and bottles of Jellies and a lot of Jiffy Peanut Butter. So how come it didn't exist???

Now I have another memory that in the early 2000's I was looking for Jiffy peanut butter butter in a supermarket and the cashier told me that they were not selling it anymore and that probably it was renamed because all they have then was a peanut butter called "Jiff", I am 100℅ sure that it was with a double f. Now it seems Jiffy or Jiff never existed and what existed is a peanut butter called "JIF".

Also it seems the golden droid in Star Wars named C3PO has silver legs.

Hannibal didn't mentioned the line "Hello, Clarice" in silence of the lambs".

There was no show titled "Sex in the City" because according to our present reality it's Sex "AND" the City.

So, guys what the hell is happening to reality???

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There are loads of mysteries, but it's the first time I am hearing about the Mandela effect. You also mention a lot of movies, so I think your post is somewhat confusing.

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
If the death of Mandela and the likes didn't happen and there is proof of it then it's not really a mystery because it's a fact that he didn't really die. But if a world war two plane disappeared in the Bermuda triangle in 1943 and reappeared during the 1980's then there is some mystery involved there because it got lost but appeared again in the same form, as if they were engulfed by a time warp as some scientists say. Mandela's death can be a phenomenon though because it so happened that he was pronounced dead but eventually turned out still alive. But the phenomenon is not on his existence or not but more on why such a thing happened in the first place, irrespective of whether it was Mandela or somebody else.