• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

One Championship - comeback of former lightweight champion Folayang

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When Eduard Folayang lost his One Championship lightweight belt to Martin Nguyen by a knockout in 2017, it looked like the end of the road for Folayang. But now, after shedding off the cobwebs of that loss, Folayang will take the test of Kharun Atlangeriev, the Russian rising star with an undefeated record of 11 wins. The fight will be held in Singapore Indoor Stadium on May 18. If Folayang loses again, that may be the conclusion to his career of 18-6.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

I'm a fan of Eduard Folayang and since I first saw him fight, he always reminds me of the late Bruce Lee because of him being trained in chinese wushu or otherwise known as kung fu, gazing at his rock hard physique and striking techniques, Folayang in my book can beat anyone in a street fight but sadly not in a ring. Wushu is known for its stand-up game, for its strikes and kicks and not for its ground game. When he won the championship it was a timed strike that made his opponent wobble and later on succumbed to his repeated punches and strikes, that was one of the best performances of Folayang that I've witnessed. His lost to Nguyen was a big blow, I think Folayang was out conditioned by Nguyen and also Folayang didn't take any chances, he was too cautious because he knows Nguyen is a very good grappler and also has a longer reach. I really hope Folayang wins his next match, so that he could have a return bout with Nguyen.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Folayang is ready for his fight next week against undefeated Russian Kharun Atlangeriev. On May 18, it will be a go for broke for Folayang who, some others say, that he is already past his prime. But Folayang is out to prove them wrong just like when he was an underdog when he defeated Shinya Aoki for the One world championship lightweight belt. Good luck to Folayang.