• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Who is the best MMA Fighter?

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Mixed Martial Arts took the fighting world by surprise, I can still remember UFC 1, it was no holds barred, only 2 rules I think, no eye gouging and no biting, groin strikes are permitted and after it debuted the world of martial arts competition was brought up to another level. It took several years to give it some rules and safety nets but for me, I would rather have it "no holds barred" like in a real fight also there should be no rounds like then, only a time limit, this would again make it more realistic.

Having said that, who do you think was or is the greatest UFC MMA fighter ever?

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is a hard one because there are so many good fighters. But presently, I'd say it is the Mighty Mouse Demetrious Johnson who is the best in the flyweight division. His most recent fights were all one-sided. Tim Elliot was the only one who made a good score against Johnson although he still lost by unanimous decision. With Ray Borg and Wison Reis, both fights ended in submission and they were ho-hum fights, no real contest put up by the opposition of Johnson. I don't think there is anyone in his division to be a worthy opponent.