• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Former heavyweight champion Tyson Fury on the comeback trail

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
After winning the WBA, IBF and WBO heavyweight belts from Wladimir Klitschko in 2015, Tyson Fury faded into retirement that was caused by the doping ban. On June 9, Fury will be back in the ring with an unnamed opponent as of now. This will be a sort of tune up fight on the road to the championship bout against any of Deontay Wilder or Anthony Josua who are currently heavyweight champions.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tyson Fury will be facing Sefer Seferi on June 9 at the Manchester Arena in north England. The 39-year old Albanian is a natural cruiserweight but had been fighting as a heavyweight and lost just once in that division. But the fight seems to be a prelude to a bigger one because Fury is harping on Deontay Wilder, the current world heavyweight champion.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I love Tyson Fury's confidence, I heard he said that no one will stand in his way when he makes his comeback this summer. He has gained a lot of wait and I don't think he will be able to go against Anthony Joshua or even Wilder in my own opinion.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I love Tyson Fury's confidence, I heard he said that no one will stand in his way when he makes his comeback this summer. He has gained a lot of wait and I don't think he will be able to go against Anthony Joshua or even Wilder in my own opinion.

In my list, Deontay Wilder is the biggest draw and the most potent when it comes to heavyweight. With his height and built, opponents will really have a hard time in hitting him. But I don't think Wilder will fight Fury unless he wins by knockout otherwise he will just be another face in the list of contenders.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

Tyson Fury is a way better boxer than AJ and Wilder. His opponent quit just from taking a few mild uppercuts. He's got that power.